Chapter 1- another normal day

Naruto POV

It was cold. I felt empty. I felt nothing. This was like the 7th beating today and i got raped once but i am used to it. I keep it myself because no one cared, even my closet 'friends'. My sensei just doesn't care about me either, he full on treats me like a waste of space but treats their 'precious uchiha' as a prodigy. He is a student of my fathers but treats me like trash. What kind of student did my father even raise? What kinda father is he when he can't even raise his own students properly even look after his own son. His own flesh and blood that was born from the womb of his wife. I don't think of him as my father anymore, I don't think of anyone as my family. Nobody will will care for me. I will not think of anyone as part of my family since they all just disappear and leave me in despair. I am already broken in half because my parents abandoned me and to make matters worse I am accused as a killer by the villagers because of them. Saying that i am a mistake which is correct, saying they wished i was never born and i also wished that as well. 

I opened my eyes slightly revealing the pinpricks of light shining into my eyes. I guess i must of fallen asleep after all of the beatings yesterday because light is shining through my broken window. I don't feel any pain at all because of how much the beatings get worse. My friends even see me get harassed out in the open but ignore me. What friends they are. Because of all of them i have so many scars. Not like a care anyways.
I have blood dripping down my thighs and wrists, cuts and bruises everywhere on my body, hickeys covered my upper half except my neck. My clothes torn apart and scattered everywhere around my room. My bed is completely torn into piece, i guess i have to sleep on the floor but i do anyways. Broken glass in the corner of my room always sparkling in the suns light, like me, i mean used to.
I got up slowly on my feet, wobbling a bit. I limped to the bathroom ignoring the pain in my legs.

I closed the bathroom door locking myself inside so no one can come it. I looked at myself in the mirror, staring at my emotionless blue eyes that can pierce anyones soul. I looked frail but in my opinion i looked fat. I haven't eaten in a week but i still looks fat and disgusting. The villagers were right i am a waste of space and a disappointment. They all think i am all bubbly but that's all just a mask i put on. It's just so bothersome to tell anyone and be the centre of attention and if i do that people would call me an attention seeker. So i never interact with anyone not even Iruaka (sorry if i spelt his name wrong) but he's been ignoring me lately I don't know why. It's probably because he is dating kakashi, which i support with all my heart but i hate kakashi's, my sensei, guts.
I came back into reality and started to brush my teeth. I spat out my toothpaste and ran the cold water in the shower. I waited a minute and i got into the shower.The cold water meandering down my spine, dripping down onto the showers floor. I washed myself thoroughly being careful not to touch the cuts and bruises as much. I washed off the blood off my wrists and thighs wincing at the slight pain. I washed my bright blonde hair getting out any of the dirt and blood stained on it. I turned off the cold shower and got my towel off the rack. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist.
I unlocked my bathroom door, sliding it so it was ajar. I looked around to see if anyone was there in my room. It was clear. I quickly ran out of the bathroom, collecting some of my clothes off the floor and ran back inside the bath, locking it.

I breathed heavily for a few minutes. i looked at the clothes that i had in my arms. It was an bright orange jumpsuit. It was quite ugly but it will do since that is all i have right now since everything was destroyed by the villagers.

I put on my bright orange tracksuit and bandaged my wounds, carefully hiding them under my tracksuit so they are not noticeable. I zipped up my jacket and walked to the front door. I am going to skip breakfast like always, there is no point of eating if no one is going to notice. I opened the door, which creaked as I opened it. I took a few steps outside, the bright sun shining on my face. I walked slowly taking my time. I was late anyways so what's the point of rushing when i am going to get told off by "big mouth" (aka sakura). I called her that because her mouth is bigger than her forehead. She never shuts up.
I heard whispers of the villagers as i passed by, giving me glares that are full of hatred. They move their children away and even covering their eyes and mouths.

He is a mistake

Why doesn't the ANABU kill him already?

Why is he even allowed to set foot in this place?

He shouldn't have been born.

That is all of he whispers I caught with my ears but i ignored them since it happens often.
I was almost there to our meeting place. I saw big forehead and duckbutt. But Mr failure as a student is not here yet. So I arrived before him .I put on my mask and faked smiled really brightly. I shouted really loudly so they can hear me.
"SAKURA CHANNNN~~~" i shouted. That was very cringe but i need to keep this mask up as ling as possible.
I ran over to big mouth and duckbutt. When i was going to 'hug', Sakura hit me really hard on the head.
"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura shouted really loud.
"Sorry, i overslept" i said giving a fake smile, scratching the back of my neck. Ouch that really hurt my ears, i am surprised that there is no blood dripping down my ears.
"Yh yh. Stop making up excuses" says sakura.

Sasuke POV
Naruto is acting weird today. I just get this feeling that he is not being himself and he is hiding something. I will tell kakashi later but i think i will watch over him for a little bit.

Sakura POV
I have been seeing that Naruto has been getting thinner and thinner. It's like he hasn't had a descent meal in a long while. He looks so frail and pale. He looks like a ghost. I hope he is doing ok and keeping his health in check

Naruto POV
"Tsk this is so bothersome" i whisper under my breath. When is Mr failure as a student coming. I want to get this over with and go home. I have an urge to cut. Well speak of the devil he is here.

No POV
Kakashi comes walking down the path towards team 7.
"YOUR LATE!" Says Sakura alone. Sakura cheeks flush in embarrassment because she thought Naruto would join in as well but he didn't. He just stayed quite. The rest of team 7 all looked concerned at the blonde and knew there was something wrong.

Kakashi pov
That was quite a surprise Naruto usually shouts out like Sakura but he is acting quite today. He probably isn't in the mood but it doesn't seem like Naruto, he usually has a bubbly personality and always bright like the sun. But he is acting too quite. Way too quite. Well i will speak to the Hokage later.
"We have to go to the Hokage tower today, she said she has a mission for us and the other teams." I said.
"Hai!"said Sakura.
"Hnn" said Sasuke.
"Tsk" said Naruto
No POV
They all looked at Naruto for a second thinking about his attitude and the way he responded was not like him but they just left it. They made there way to the Hokage tower.

This is my second story and i hope you like it. I will update to this in a few days since the chapters are going to take a while to write :). Thank you for reading and until next time.