the mask I hide is heavy

Naruto POV

We broke our kiss, leaning our foreheads together , smiling at eachother.

'did you forget about me Princess?'

'i didn't, I would never.'

'i will always love you Hikaru'

I looked into those dark blue eyes, kinda like mine but darker, like the clear blue sea sparking at night, they were gental. The person I gave and sold my  heart so long ago was standing before me. His lips still look soft as the last time I remembered him. His long raven hair that was still as soft as ever with his pale skin glimmering in the light. I touched his hair, twirling it in my hands leaning into him. Hikaru' wrapped his arms around my waist and put his mouth down to my ear level,

' I love you too my little kitsune, forever and ever, but you have to let me go, I can't stay here for long but I can't leave you until that I know that you are safe and loved.'

'but I can't let you go' tears brimming into my eyes, edging to fall out, ' you are all I have.' I said gripping onto his shirt.

He grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them making me look at him, with the tears starting to fall out. He wipes my tears, smiling a bit.

'princess you need someone to trust, other than me, someone to share the pain with. I am not here in this world anymore, you need another one who can stay by your side, I will still be waiting for you in the after life no matter what I don't mind if you fall in love with another man, as long as I was your first and I am kept in your heart is all that matters.' he said bringing his lips to kiss my forehead.

The soft lips touching my forehead, I leaned into his hands that are still touching my face. He lifts his head back and we look into eachothers eyes, both filled with sadness. We both close are eyes and we both lean forward, our lips touching eachother, our lips kissing eachother with tears dropping from both of our eyes. He pulls back with my eyes still closed.

I hear him say ' I love you, my kitsune. Goodbye' he let's go of my cheeks, giving them one last peck.

I open my eyes to see him walking into the light, I try to reach out but I can't my feet won't move, he seems so far but yet so close. I hold my hand into my chests, whimpering.

He walks toward the two figures, while turning around. 'where I am going you can't come with my but I will be waiting for you always princess.'
And with that he walked into the gates and he was gone. Leaves drifting from the place he was, his warmth now gone from his world but I knew he was somewhere better.
I cried my hear out, not worrying if anyone heard me. Kurama went back into his seal but still said soothing words.

Clap, clap clap.

I look towards the tree to where the sound is coming from. A figure with an orange mask with a cloak with red clouds on stood before me.

I was still kneeling on the group with tears still dripping from my eyes.

'my my what a beautiful saddening show that was.' he said wiping a fake tear, 'it makes me want to puke.'

I look at him confused, tilting my head.

'oh dear me I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Uchiha Obito, pleasure to meet you.' he said bowing, his sharingan eye still looking at me.

' I am from the akatsuki and it's my job to retrieve you Uzamaki Naruto. However there is some matters that I will have to discuss with you first.'

'well then what matters do you have to discuss with me, Uchiha Obito' I said wiping my tears, narrowing my eyes.
Obito didn't really like the boy that much even though he hasn't spoken to him but he can't mess this up, it would be immensely hard to grab a hold of the kyuubi chakra.  'let me put this simply, if you come with my we will train you under the akatsuki who are nearly on the top of shinobi arts. Against your current master we would be able to win easily, so what do you say?'