54• 𝙴 𝙽 𝙶 𝙰 𝙶 𝙴 𝙼 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃♡•

When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me

When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.

••••⚬•••••

~20 days left for the wedding~

Mridula's POV

07:35AM IST, May 28th
12B, Antilia
Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill
South Mumbai

07:35AM IST, May 28th12B, AntiliaAltamount Road, Cumballa HillSouth Mumbai

I put the kettlebell aside and stood straight with my hands on my hips. Huffing out, I bent down and grabbed the towel from the table and wiped my sweat off. I put the towel aside and grabbed my skipping rope. I was wearing a white Nike bra with a black tank top and black tights with my black sneakers on and my hair tied into a high ponytail.

Today is the 28th of May and there are only twenty days left before my wedding and which bride doesn't want to look good in her marriage! That's why I've been working out more frequently and going on walks and all. Tomorrow is my engagement with Yuvraj and there will be a both authentic and modern party held in Novotel Mumbai. The function preparations are going on well in dad and dada's instructions. When I tried to help them, they literally pushed me back to my bedroom saying that A bride doesn't work for her wedding and all she needs to do is keep calm and rest!

After an hour more, I grabbed my towel, phone and bottle and made my way out as I wiped the sweat off my neck. I made my way to the kitchen and kissed mum on her cheek.

"Good morning mum!" I said looking at the grilled cheese sandwiches she was making.

"Good morning sweetie! Hungry?" She asked.

I nodded smiling sheepishly. She gave me a smile back and patted my cheek.

"Go and take a shower! I will call everyone till then!" She said.