chapter 24: Gossip with Draco

Me in Pansy's form, Harry in Goyle's form and Ron in crabbe's form, we set off running in the direction Harry thought the sytherin common room was.

"I think the slytherin common room is this way!" He told us and pointed in direction of the dungeons.

"Ok" Me and Ron nodded in unison, we started walking.

"Excuse me?" Mine and Ron's brother Percy shouted as he came around the corner behind us. The three of us stopped walking immediately. Ron gasped.

"What are you doing down-" Ron started in his own voice but stopped when Harry nudged him " I mean what are you doing down here?" Ron asked trying to sound like Crabbe. 

 Percy gave him a weird look, "I happen to be a school prefect, you however have no business wandering the school corridors this late at night, what are your names again?" 

We were about to answer when Draco Malfoy interrupted us and I can honestly say I had never been more grateful for that ferret. 

"Crabbe! Goyle! Parkinson! Where have you three been. Pigging out in the great hall all this time?" He asked whilst walking up to us. 

"U-Uh reading" Harry stuttered, taking the glasses off his face. 

"Reading? I didn't know you could read." He replied, whilst pulling a funny face and then directing his attention towards Percy. 

"And what are you doing down here Weasley!?" He spat.

"Mind your attitude Malfoy" Percy warned through gritted teeth. Draco rose his eyebrows ina threatening manner before we stalked away. 

When we were in what I presumed to be the Slytherin common room, which wasn't nearly as comforting and homely as the Ravenclaw common room, Draco threw himself down on one side of a leather sofa with an apple and looked at the three of us, I who was stood near the sofa next to him and Harry and Ron who were on the opposite one. 

"Well sit down" Draco said whilst gesturing at the three of us, almost instantly we threw ourselves down on the couch. 

"You would never know the Weasley's were purebloods, the way they behave. They are an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them. I suppose that Arden one is rather pretty." He stated. Ron clutched his hand together.

"Something wrong Crabbe?" I asked smoothly in Pansy's accent, whilst hiding my own anger towards the comment. "You look positively ghastly." I said again, causing Draco to chuckle. Harry nudged him.

"Oh Uh stomach ache." 

"You know I'm surprised that the daily prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I supposed Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up, father did always say that Dumbledore was the worst thing to ever happen to this place. " Draco said matter- of - a -factly. 

"Your wrong!" Harry shouted. 

"Is he Goyle? We all know he favours the bloody Gryffindor's over everyone else, Slytherin has no chance at winning the house cup with him on their side. " I said with pure disgust planted on my face. True, real disgust. 

Draco, ignoring my comment but stifling a laugh anyway stands up angrily. "What?! you think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore!?" He yells. 

"Harry Potter" I cover for him. 

"Good one Parkinson. You're absolutely right, saint Pottah, and people actually think that he is the heir of Slytherin." HE WHINES.

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it." Harry asks him. 

"You know I don't Goyle, I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you. Is this yours?" He asks whilst picking up a present and pocketing it. 

"But my father did say this. Its been fifty years since the chamber was opened, he wouldn't tell me who opened it only that they were expelled. The last time the chamber was opened, a mud blood died so it's only a matter of time before someone is killed this time. For one I hope it's Granger." At this Ron stands up but Harry pulls him down and I clench my fist so hard I look down and see half moons carved into my skin, leaking blood. Harry tells him to calm down and covers for him. 

"Oh no, scar, hair." They say to each other. My skin starts to return to its pail state and freckles start appearing on my nose. The three of us start running off in direction of the girls loo.

" hey where are you going!" Draco yells, but we all ignore him. 

Sorry it took me so long to upload. xx