Chapter 10: Rescuing Harry

We had been out of school one month and a half and we were going back tommorow, and It was currently around midnight, and I was sat in the sitting area of the Burrow reading when Ron, George and Fred burst in. They didn't even acknowledge my presence as they started sifting through our dads things all whilst muttering things about finding car keys. I realised they were trying to be quiet and although they were failing miserably I didn't think anyone would hear them. 

Dad was still at a bust at work, seeing as he worked in the misuse of muggle artefacts department at the ministry of magic, mom was upstairs asleep, Ginny was asleep, which I knew for a fact because we share a room, and Percy was too busy writing sneaky love letters to Penelope Clearwater; his secret girlfriend. And I wasn't about to rat them out. 

I knew where the car keys were so I silently got up and trotted over to where father kept the keys to his magical flying car. Once I had found them, I cleared my throat, making them jump and held the keys up in my right palm whilst putting all my weight in on leg and jutting out my hip whilst crossing my other arm over my chest.

"Looking for these?." They all looked up at me startled. 

"Bloody Hell when did you get here?" Was what Ron replied to my question. I told them I had been there the entire time, threw them the keys, and proceeded to read my book. They all ran out at this as I couldn't be bothered to either stop them or join them. Around an hour later I decided to go to bed.

................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning...

 I heard a car pull up outside and then heavy footsteps going down the stairs, and I couldn't wait for this to play out. Don't get me wrong I love my brothers, with all my heart. But they were buggars.(idiots) And I loved when they got in trouble. I had incredible sense of hearing and so I heard Fred and George along with Ron eating the buns I had made last night when I was bored. And I was pissed about it. I made those buns for me! 

"Its not much. But its home" Ron said to whoever they had brought back.

"I think its brilliant" Harry. I realised there plan was to rescue Harry from those rotten muggles. Then I heard mom running down the stairs, and I realised I should probably follow her so that they don't get beaten. 

"Where HAVE you been!" She yelled. I was now half way down the stairs and she started addressing harry in a nicer tone, then returned back to my brother. 

"Beds empty, no note, car gone, YOU COULD HAVE DIED, you could have been seen. of course I don't blame you Harry dear." I was now at the bottom of the stairs even though no one noticed. 

"They were starving him mom, there were bars on his window." Fred and George nodded. 

" Well you best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley". He gulped, I made myself noticeable. I was wearing cycling shorts and a large t shirt that used to be Charlies and had a giant purple dragon on it. 

"I know mom, they are so irresponsible, I haven't a clue how I'M related to them. I'm a bloody angel" My mom smiled at me and Ron, George and Fred stared at me in shock. It was silent for a moment and then they erupted into yells claiming I knew what they were doing. During this Harry had started to eat a scone I had made and I was playing the innocent act. 

"Also, I cant help but notice your eating MY scones." This made them shut up and look at the buns in their hands. 

"Mom didn't make them for you" Ron sneered, but it wasn't in a nasty way, he sounded playful. 

"Your right she didn't, I made them for me". They stared at me in shock. 

"YOU made these?" They all said at the sound time, including Harry. I nodded. They burst into showers of telling me how good they were. 

"Well, I suppose I could make more..." They all jumped at the chance. I sighed and caved in at my brothers puppy eyes and gave in and promised I would make more this afternoon. We walked into the kitchen and me and mom started making breakfast. 

It had been half an hour and now all the food was on the table and everyone was sat around it apart from myself. I was running around making sure people had coffee, and just as Ginny ran down the stairs. I put down the plate of scones I had made.

" Mummy have you seen my jumper?" She said. 

"Yes dear, it was on the cat" Then Ginny made eye contact with Harry, her eyes went wide and she ran back upstairs. Fred and George laughed and I smacked them up the back of the head with my tea towel and they dramatically clutched their heads in face pain whilst I smirked.

"W-what did I do?" Harry asked Ron.

"Ginny, She's been talking about you all summer, bit annoying really" I hit Ron up the head too. Father came in.

"Morning Weasleys!" He exclaimed. We all said morning back to him, creating a rather loud noise. He shut the door and sat down at the head of the table, whilst mom sat down at the other head. 

"What a night! 9 raids!"

"raids" Harry asked.

"Dad works in the ministry of magic, In the misuse of muggle artefacts office, dad loves muggles, thinks they're fascinating" Ron filled him in.

"wow, wow" Dad said looking at the food, I smiled at him. "And who are you?" He asked looking at Harry.

"Oh sorry sir, I'm Harry sir, Harry Potter"

"Good lord, are you really"

" Don't drool dad, it will ruin your coffee" I shot back a witty response. He ignored me, but Fred and George high- fived me. 

"Well Ron's told us all about you of course" Harry looked at Ron and smiled.

"When did he get here?"
"this morning" Mom replied

"Those sons of yours, flew that car to surrey and back, last night"

"did you really? How'd it go?" Harry, Fred, George and Ron all started to talk about it at once and mom ended up yelling at them to stop yelling and then they agreed to take us to Diagon Alley later today. Ginny was eating along with everyone else, but there wasn't room at the table for me and I wasn't hungry anyway so I just slipped out the back door before anyone noticed. I stayed outside for a bit but then slipped past to go upstairs. I already had most of my things for next year all I needed was a new book or two. And I was excited to see Luna as she had confirmed she was going today...