I swallow hard, "Well then let's hope that it doesn't get to that fact."

He nods as I raise my hand slowly to touch his face. At first he goes to flinch back, but stops. Closing his eyes he takes a deep breath as he leans against my palm. Moving so that he could lay his head against my lap. I move my hand from his cheek to his hair as I push it away from his drenched forehead. Sighing he relaxes a bit into my lap as I say, "This must be weird."

"How?" he asks softly clearly exhausted.

"This is how you were in wolf form when I found you."

"The night I got hit?"

I nod, "You wouldn't let me near you, but once I got close and you looked up into my eyes you relaxed and let me help you." I smile, "You weren't having it when dad wanted to take you away."

He smirks, "Even then I wouldn't let anyone take me from you."

I smile, "I see that."

Coughing he shuts his eyes tight as he groans. Placing my left hand on his chest I say, "Hold my hand."

He shakes his head, "I can scratch you."

"It'll help you."

"How?" he asks.

Taking his hand into mine as I hold it against his chest I say, "It's a sense of security. To show you that you're not alone, someone who cares is here."

He opens his eyes as he looks at me, eyes bright silver with green specks, "I love you, Pebbles, all the way to the moon and back."

My heart raced as I nod, "To the moon and back."

His hand tightens with mine as he growls, as his mouth opens I could see his teeth retracting, being beyond scared I tightened his hand not given a flying hoot to what I was feeling as I smooth his hair out murmuring, "I'm here, I'm with you, and I'm not going anywhere."

He nods as he bites his bottom lip to stop from howling. A part of me wonder why he was resisting to howl, but I wasn't going to ask him that, I needed to distract him from what was going on, just until Liam realized that we were gone. And how long would that be? How long had we been here? Music was blaring and I realized that no one have heard the howling from Rick and them. Would they attack the people at the party? God I hope not. Taking a deep breath I knew that I couldn't talk to him about art, there not that much to say, and asking about his parents wasn't going to help. Then instantly I knew what to talk about.

"I didn't start it you know." I say.

Slowly opening his eyes he looks at me, "Start what?" he asked exhaustion filling his voice.

"The fire that Taylor was talking about."

He looks at me, "Pebbles, you don't,"

I shook my head, "At least I don't think I did." Brushing his edges with my thumb I say, "It was a few months after the fire dreams started and I had just started a medication to help me sleep, but it wasn't working." Focusing on his hair I say, "I had been up for 4 days and my parents hadn't realized because they had been working a lot, but Daniel did. He snuck me into his P.E class that he was an assistant and told me that he would make up an excuse for me, with his teacher and that I could nap for the class period. He sat with me for the first 10 minutes just long for me to dose off, then he left."

"What happened?" Harry says his eyes staring into mine.

Tears filled my eyes, "The fire dream started up, and I thought I was on fire. Moments later I could hear sirens and Daniel yelling my name."