Dinner

Belladonna rolled her wheelchair to the window to see guards everywhere guarding the way to the island of the lost where that ember is supposed to be. She didn't care if she didn't talk or that she could never walk again, if that ember could bring her parent's memory back she was willing to risk what was about to happen. Taking a deep breath Belladonna snapped her fingers and she disappeared.

"What am I gonna do Evie? Everyone is mad at me again." Mal said to her best friend.

"It's just that you have been treating Belladonna so bad. She's lost, hurt and scared Mal and you've just been making things worse, she's your blood, your little sister. Don't you know what I would have done if I found out I had a long lost sister?" Evie said.

"I know, but why can everyone blame me? She's from Hell."

"Because your mom sacrificed her." Evie pointed out. "Her parents might be demons but they haven't done anything wrong since they got here, they just want her safe. That's something you should want also, but now they don't even know each other and they haven't fallen in love yet."

"Well, that's how we can fix everything." Mal suddenly said. "We need to get them to fall in love."

"How?" Evie asked.

"We can ask Belladonna if she knows how they fell in love the first time." Mal suggested.

"I already know." Evie said.

"What? How?"

"Angel told me about their first real date. It was so romantic."

"Tell me what happened." Mal begged before Evie told her the story.

Belladonna opened her eyes and saw she's now on the Island of the lost. 'What a dump' Belladonna signed to herself before she started rolling her wheelchair around ignoring the pounding headache she now had. Her parents were worth the head pain. She felt like she was hit with strong energy when she started getting closer to an opening. Belladonna blinked her eyes a few times trying to see but she ended up rolling down a steep hill causing her to fall out of her wheelchair and roll down the hill. When she hit the bottom she was in more pain than before and the headache got worse, so bad she laid her head on the ground and closed her eyes.

"You sure this will work?" Evie asked.

"No, but it's the only idea I have." Mal said as she set up the dining room.

"Alright, we're here." Hades said as he walked in with Alastor behind him.

"Might I ask what this is about?" Alastor asked.

"Well, we thought you and Angel should have dinner together." Mal told him.

Alastor rolled his eyes but his smile didn't leave his face as usual. "I would like to pass."

"Just one dinner." Evie begged. "Your daughter really needs her parents back."

Hades gave Evie a bit of a glare but said nothing.

"Alright, I'm here, what'd I need to get all dressed up for?" Everyone turned and widened their eyes at how Angel looked. He didn't look like a he at all. His makeup was done professionally, his dress showed off his hips, long legs and part of his chest and his was wearing a long black wig with pink highlights that matched his dress.

Alastor twitched a little, he's not sure how he felt about this side of Angel Dust.

"Right, well shall we?" Evie asked as she pointed to a table.

Angel Dust and Alastor sat down both already looking bored. "So...." Angel awkwardly said as he looked at his nails and the wedding ring. "We're married and we have a kid huh?"

"It would appear so." Alastor said as he eyed the silverware in front of him.

"This is terrible so far." Hades said.

"Start the music." Mal whispered to Carlos who pushed play as the song Angel told Evie about played.

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door

Alastor and Angel both reached for the bread and butter at the same time only for their hands to touch making them look at each other face to face.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Alastor's smile started getting wider as he looked into Angel's mismatched eyes.

I can see it in your eyes,

Angel felt like he would know that big smile anywhere.

I can see it in your smile

Alastor offered Angel his hand and the two got up as Angel wrapped his bottom arms around Alastor's waist and Alastor took one of his hands so they could waltz with seemed to have come natural to them.

You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much

Alastor dipped Angel and at the same time they both went in for a kiss.

I love you