He actually came over?

After William closed the door he threw himself on the couch "Why I'm I so tired!" William whined trying to get comfortable on the couch.

It's been two hours since his wife took the kids which meant he was laying down on the couch for two hours as well. He was bored and couldn't think of anything to do until he heard a knock at the door. "Hmm" William hummed while getting up to open the door.

"Henry..?" William said as he opened the door. "What?" Henry asked looking at William, "Why are you here?" William asked the male in front of him. "I told you that I was coming over didn't I?" Henry said "Oh yeah..come in" William said, stepping aside letting Henry come in. "Where are your kids?" Henry asked, looking around not seeing them anywhere insite. "Oh they went with their mom for the week" William said going upstairs. Henry then nodded and followed William upstairs.

Okay the next part is up ahead ^-^

Keep going please

Okay you're here o_O                                                                                                                                                      ----------------------------------------------

                                     Going a bit far but I don't mind

They made their way upstairs walking into the bedroom, and sitting down on the bed.

"So why did you come over?" William asked looking at Henry                                                                  "No reason, why can't I come see you?" Henry said with a smirk on his face "Not that you can't come i'm just surprised" William said looking down. Henry lifted Williams chin up to face him "What's wrong?~" Henry said, speaking quietly just enough for the black haired male to hear him. ".." William stayed silent looking into Henry's dark brown eyes. 

Henry then let go of Williams chin and pulled him by the waist, "William~" Henry said in a seductive voice. "Henry what the hell! I have a wife!" William yelled at Henry. ".." Henry stayed silent because he knew that William had a wife..he didn't want to get reminded about it though. "I already know that William.." Henry said, holding William tighter, "Henry stop holding me so tight! It hurts!" William said, trying to lose grip of Henry's hands. Henry then let William go while looking down knowing what he did. "I'm sorry will.." Henry said quietly. "..It's fine," William said, grabbing Henry's hand and holding it.

Okay I'm just going to say the next part is a bit spicy sooooo @-@ I'm sorry keep on reading             ------------------------------------------

                             He couldn't wait any longer

Henry could feel William holding his hand, Henry then lifted his head up and put his free hand on Williams chin (again) and slowly moved toward William and kissed him. William was shocked but he kissed back, they both slowly moved their lips in sync while William moved his other free hand to the other males waist to pull him closer. The kiss kept on going and every five seconds it was getting rougher and rougher, they eventually stopped to catch their breath.

 They were both panting while still holding onto each other "I'm sorry Will-" Henry was about to say until William pulled him into a hug. "I liked it.." William said whispering into Henry's ear. Henry was shocked he didn't think William would have said that, "Will you have a wife.." Henry said letting go of William. "I know..I just liked the kiss" William said, getting up from the bed. ".." Henry stayed quiet not knowing what to say, "I'm going to the bathroom.." William said walking into the bathroom.

After William went into the bathroom Henry stood up, "He just liked the kiss..?" Henry thought to himself while walking to the bathroom.

 Henry walked in to see his best friend shirtless, "Henry what the hell!?" William yelled. Henry walked in and locked the door, "..William is it true that you only liked the kiss?" Henry said standing in front of his best friend. William turned around back facing the mirror "Henry that was a mistake it's not going to happen again so just forget about it.." William said, fixing his hair in the mirror.

-After Henry heard what William said he hugged him from behind and wrapped his hands around William's waist, ".." Henry didn't say anything and laid his head on William's shoulder. "Henry.." William whispered while touching Henry's hands that were around his waist. "William, answer my question.. Did you only like the kiss?" Henry asked William again. ".." William didn't respond; he only closed his eyes, feeling his best friends arms that were around his waist.

After Henry didn't receive an answer from his best friend he started kissing his neck, "M-mm~ Henry stop!" WIlliam said but Henry didn't listen. Henry then turned William around to face his and started kissing his neck again, William now had his arms around Henry's neck. "Henry stop..please..." William said quietly, basically almost whispering to Henry. Henry stopped and let go of William "William did you only like the kiss?" Henry asked his best friend again, "..Okay no I didn't I liked everything.. I liked when you held my chin, when you held my waist, and when you kissed me" William said looking away from Henry.

A/N: AHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG WAS IT GOOD OR BAD I'M NOT SURE I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT BEFORE -/////- AHHHHGGGG okay okay sorry but was it good??? Anyways this was the last part I had I'll be writing the rest from my ipad until I find the charger to my computer anyways I hoped you like it bye byeeeeeee!