Harsh greeting

As William arrived he parked his car right next to the building.

As he was about to walk in many thoughts ran through his head like what would his co-worker say? What would his co-worker do?

William hummed while walking into his office.

William put all his stuff down and started to make himself a coffee since his kids made him more late than usual. Once he set up the coffee machine he turned around.

                                                                                 SMACK!

"What the-" william said as he mumbled

"WHAT THE HELL WILLIAM" Yelled henry right in front of William

William didn't speak since he already knew this was coming.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW" Yelled Henry even louder. William was getting pissed at his best friend so he decided to yell back.

"YES HENRY I KNOW I'M LATE NOW STOP YELLING AT ME"

William yelled at Henry that made him flinch a bit.

"Whatever William just stop coming in late, just because you're the owner of this place doesn't mean you can come in late.." Henry said while walking out of the office.

A/N: Hello to everyone reading this! I just wanted to say I hope you're enjoying this! I'm very sorry if I don't post chapter each day that's because I have school.. buttttt on the weekends I will post at least five chapters or even more I don't really know yet. I'm trying to work on longer chapters but it might take a long time so please be patient! Anyways that's all I wanted to say right now! Bye bye!