After work "talk"

William felt the guilt after he yelled at Henry because he knew that Henry doesn't like to get yelled at, so he decided to have Henry sit back after work so he can apologize.

Today was hard for William because he carried all the guilt from this morning and a lot of customers were coming in, but that didn't matter to William right now because he finally can talk to Henry in his office without interruptions.

Henry walked into the office and sat down in a chair that was next to William.

"So what did you need..?" Henry asked

"..Henry look I just wanted to say sorry I didn't mean to yell at you," William said, whispering just enough so Henry could hear.

Henry looked away from William and didn't say anything

"Henry please listen.." William said while holding Henry's chin to face him "William let go of me it's fine just don't come in late again.." Henry said while standing up to leave "Wait Henry.." William said while grabbing Henry's wrist to sit him back in his seat.

"William, look I have to go, I don't have time for this" Henry said while losing the grip of William's hands and leaving.

William didn't know how he felt. He did feel bad that he yelled at his best friend but it wasn't that.. He felt something else.

A/N: Hello! :D I wasn't going to post the next part today but I didn't go to school so I decided to post a chapter! I don't have much to say so this is it. Bye bye <3