He came over?

William went home still thinking about Henry.

"God dang it!" William said while parking into his driveway.

He got out of the car and went inside.

"DADDY'S HOME" The little girl yelled

"Hey daddy! How was work?" The little boy asked while giving his dad a hug "Hey dad" The older boy said while walking into the living room.

"Hey hunny!" William's wife came into the room following the older boy

"Hey everyone! And yes Chris' work was good as always" William said.

William's wife wanted to give William some time alone so she took the kids to her friend's house. William went to take a shower feeling relieved that today was friday and that he didn't have work on saturday, sunday, and monday. After his refreshing shower he got changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

                                                                     Knock Knock

William went downstairs to open the door wondering who was there.

When he opened the door there he saw Henry standing at the doorway.

"Henry what are you doing here?" William asked "H-hey William I just wanted to come and talk with you.." Said Henry with a low tone in his voice.

A/N: Hello to everyone reading this! I would like to say thank you for 100+ views! I didn't really think that many people would read this! I don't really have much to say so this is going to be all and I'll probably post the next part in a few hours. Bye bye!