When he woke up

"Hmm.." Henry hummed while he looked around wondering where he was, "Good morning Henry.." William said looking over at him.

"Oh- I'm still here?" Henry said sitting up, "Yeah you kinda passed out"

William said while getting onto the bed with Henry "I'm gonna go now..thanks for letting me stay the night" Henry said while getting out of William's bed.

                                                                         After he left

"DADDY DADDY" There Elizabeth ran into the room

"Oh great" William mumbled to himself

"Yes princess?" William spoke with a soft tone

"Why was Uncle Henry here?" The little girl asked

"..He was just here for a sleepover that's all" William said

"Oh..Well why wasn't I invited!" Cried the little girl

William chuckled and messed her hair "Don't worry lizzy we'll invite you next time". "Ok Daddy!" The little girl smiled and gave her dad a hug.

"Okay kid, now go to sleep it's still really early" William said while giving her a kiss on the forehead. The little girl ran off into the other room while closing the door behind her.

William then laid down in bed deciding whether to message his best friend, or if he should just go to sleep and message him tomorrow.

A/N: I'm going to try to post most of the chapters I already have done today just so I can make longer ones. And I'm going to not try to make the 'A/N" long than the actual story because i've been noticing how long it is :( yea sorry about that!