2am fight

WILLIAM WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

When William heard his wife he shot straight up in bed. "Why are you yelling!" William yelled at his wife "WHY WAS HENRY LAYING ON TOP OF YOU" She yelled again. William looked besides him to see Henry laying there "Oh shi-" William was about to say until Henry woke up.

"What's with all the yelling?" Henry asked while sitting up on the bed "Henry-" William was about to say until he was interrupted by his wife

"Henry do me a favor and tell me why you're here." William's wife asked furiously "I-I.." Henry didn't know what to say so he just stayed quiet

William looked at Henry and then back at his wife "Hunny listen he came over to talk with me and-"

                                                                                    Smack!

That's when Henry started to cry "WHAT THE HELL" Henry yelled at William's wife. "Henry it's fine-" Before William could say anything Henry ran out of the room. William sighed as he got up "Get out you're not sleeping here tonight" William said to his wife "W-what you can't do that!" Yelled William's wife "Last time I checked I paid all the house bills, so yes I can" William said as he ran down stairs.

When he went down stairs he saw his kids surrounding something

"Hey kids what are you doing?" William asked getting closer to them

"Daddy Daddy!" The little boy yelled quietly "Yes Chris?" William asked his son. "Uncle Henry passed out so we put him on the couch" The older boy said. "Oh" William was worried but he didn't want his kids to worry either so he kept quiet.

A/N: Hey everyone! I know it's been awhile since I posted a chapter but I just got back home this week and wanted to take a break from everything. Also sorry that I'm not posting longer chapters it's because I'm pre-writing everything on google docs and the word limit on the pages are very little- but yea once I post all the chapter I have already done i'll start writing on Wattpad! That's all! Bye byee!