Update

Ok so this is suppose to be an update! As you guys know I didn't post any more chapters after the last one even though I promised so I apologize for that I have been very busy and don't really have much time to copy and paste everything I already wrote! So I'm going to say this now, if on any other chapter I say that I'll post the next part soon don't believe me-

Next thing I wanna talk about is how short my chapters are. If you haven't seen one of my previous chapters I said that I already have a lot of chapters done on google docs and that I have too copy and paste them onto Wattpad. And if you didn't know google docs has a limit to how many words you can put on a page so that's why my chapters are so short, but once after i'm done posting all the chapters I already have I'll make longer chapters!

Ok Idk if any of you guys are wondering if I'm going to add anything spicy but for the ones that are wondering, yes I am going to be adding spicy stuff! To be honest I'm not really sure if people are going to like the spicy because It's my first time writing a story that includes stuff like that so it might be bad.

Ok well then I don't have anything else left to say and if you guys want to ask me about anything just comment and I'll answer it :) And other than that thank you guys so much for getting me to more than 550+ views! I really appreciate it! And also thank you guys for 3 followers! I was really excited when I saw that I had 3 followers! And 19 votes!?! I'm really surprised about that I didn't really think that I would get any votes so thank you guys a lot! I really hope many more people would read this and would come along on my journey to become a big wattpad story writer!

Sooo Yea! That's what I wanted to say! I hope you have a good Morning/day/night! Bye Bye!! :]