*Zodiac High Random Hallway*

*Taurus is exiting out of the women's bathroom and on the opposite side of her is Libra roaming the hallway with her eyes glue to her Samsung Galaxy.*
*Taurus rolls her eyes in sight of her enemy.*
*Libra is trying to take a cute Instagram video.*
*Taurus bumps Libra as she is walking by, smirking.*
LIBRA: *Turns around.* And this is why you're not coming to my birthday party.
TAURUS: I wasn't going to go to that shit, even if you invited.
LIBRA: Stop lying to yourself. Everyone wants to come to my party, included you. Your boyfriend and best friend begged me to invite you this morning.
TAURUS: They did what?
LIBRA: Begged me for an invite for you.
TAURUS: You're lying.
LIBRA: Nah. *Spots Gemini heading their direction.* You can even ask your Bff. She's heading our way.
*Gemini sees Taurus and Libra standing in the middle of the hallway, looking straight at her and sighs.*
TAURUS: Why did you begged Libra to you invite me to her stupid party?
GEMINI: Because your boyfriend and I were going and we wanted you to come with us.
TAURUS: I don't want to go to her birthday party.
GEMINI: But we're going.
TAURUS: Which is stupid.
GEMINI: I love going to parties and I want to party with my best friend this weekend.
*Taurus rolls her eyes.*
GEMINI: Now apologize to her so you can go.
TAURUS: APOLOGIZE?
LIBRA: You also have to apologize to Leo.
TAURUS: For fucking what?
LIBRA: For breaking us up and faking your pregnancy.
TAURUS: I shouldn't have to apologize for that.
LIBRA: Then have fun being lonely on saturday while everyone is celebrating with me. *Walks off.*
TAURUS: I'm sorry you're a stupid bitch with low self esteem.
LIBRA: *Turns around and starts walking back over to Gemini and Taurus.* Says the bitch who had to fake an entire pregnancy just to get a guy--who doesn't like her--back and is still in love with me. And fought over his friend for me. Even if he breaks up with me, he's never ever going to want you! *Stabs her purple manicure index finger at Taurus' shirt.*
*Taurus pushes Libra.*
*Libra pushes Taurus back.*
Student 1: Oh shit! They're fighting!
*A random student pulls out her iPhone.*
Student 2: Someone play Girlfight by Brooke Valentine.
GEMINI: *Tries to break up fight.* LET GO OF EACH OTHER!
*Libra and Taurus continue to throw hits at each other while the Girlfight song is playing in the background.*
TAURUS: YOU STUPID BITCH!
LIBRA: SAYS THE PUMP AND DUMP CUNT!
*Taurus hits Libra's nose.**Libra punches Taurus' left eye.*
*Two random teachers come over and break up the fight.*
Student 1: Of course Mrs. Dipper would come over and break up one of the biggest fights in school.
TAURUS: *Trying to escape the teacher's grip.* LET ME GO! SHE DESERVES TO GET HER ASS BEAT!
GEMINI: *Facing Taurus.* Calm down!
TAURUS: FUCK YOU GEMINI!
LIBRA: DON'T TALK TO GEMINI LIKE THAT!
MRS. DIPPER: BOTH OF Y'ALL BE QUIET!
MR. COSMOS: AND HAVE FUN EXPLAINING THIS TO MRS. ZODIAC.
*The two teachers escort the girls down to the principal's office while the other students slowly walk back to class.*
GEMINI: Shrooms sound so good right now.