As Y/n carried her to his home, he completely forgot about his sister Wonyoung. When he got home carrying the lady, he got a huge scolding from his parents.

"Your sister Wonyoung came home by herself! When she waited too long for you!!!" His mom scolded Y/n harshly as he was putting the lady down as she thought she was able to walk now.

"Mom!!!" Y/n said, embarrassed by his mother in front of the lady.

"Oh you brought a lady !?!? Who is she? Your girlfriend!?!?" The mom said in shock.

"Oppa has a girlfriend!?!?" A young girl who is his sister, Wonyoung, came out to see who the lady was.

"Well, she is someone who I rescued earlier when I went to fetch Wonyoung. Someone tried to take advantage of her but I knocked him out and fought off two other dudes who came over. Hehe"

"You fought with two people !?!? Are you okay? Not injured right? You are my only son, I can't have something happening to you." His mom said.

The lady laughed softly, snickering. The two woman looked at her and she began introducing herself. "My name is Kim Minju... I was travelling  around when someone tried to take advantage of me. Thank you so much to Y/n ssi for saving me."

"Woah, Oppa is a real man! He saved a beauty in distress"
"Shush!" Y/n said, while he and Minju both blushed.

"Well if it's fine with you... Why not come in and join us for a lunch and stay here for awhile before you embark on your journey again? We have an extra storage room with a bed which you can stay in if you don't mind" Y/n's mom offered her.

"Well... I-I" Minju took a peek at Y/n's face who seem to be anticipating her answer. "Sure, hopefully I won't trouble you all much." She said, smiling at Y/n who is also smiling back at her.

'Oo, something interesting is going on between them' Wonyoung thought as she notices both their smiles.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

During the meal, Y/n and Minju would sneak peeks at each other secretly. After the meal, his mother suggested that he took Minju for a walk around the village and show her some scenery of the nearby mountains.

"You said your name is Minju right?"
"Mmh" Minju shyly nodded.
"That's a very beautiful name." Y/n praised her.
"Thank you."

"Where did you come from ?" Y/n wondered.
"I came from a very far place... it was a long journey for me to arrive here." Minju said as she admired the flowers and the scenery of the tall blue mountains with snowy caps.

"Wow, this surrounding scenery is beautiful... Look at the mountains... and the colourful flowers which is so pretty and makes me jealous of you guys staying here."  Minju said, admiring the nature surrounding the village.

Then Y/n picked up a red flower and put it on her head. "The flowers might be beautiful but I think you are prettier..." Y/n said, as they both stopped and looked at each other in the eyes mesmerisingly.

Minju blushed after a few seconds and she ran away slowly to the house and Y/n smiled at her actions and ran after her quickly.