"Wait a minute, this isn't your handwriting.", I looked at the paper again.

"It's Namjoon hyung's handwriting. What is this paper doing with you Jungkook. ", I was shocked after seeing his handwriting. I didn't know what else to reply.

"He gave it to me.",he murmured slowly.

"What? Namjoon hyung gave it to you?"

"Why would hyung give it to you Jungkook, did you ask him for help too?",Tae looked at Jungkook confusedly.

"Yes. He was closer to Misoo than all of us and that's why I asked his help."

"Of course he IS closure to noona, Jungkook. Tell me another thing. When have to told him about your feelings for her? And when did you ask for his help? ", I felt numb after getting to know what was happening.

"Since two days ago I confessed my feelings for noona to him. And today morning I asked for his help.", He took back the paper from my hands and folded it to keep it in his pocket.

That was when everything clicked in mind. Since the past two days, whenever I saw him, he either looked sad or emotionless. He wouldn't talk much to us. Even when noona came to our dorm, he didn't talk to her.

And after today Jungkook asked for his help, the vigorous dance practice of him made everything clear.

Hyung was giving up his love for Jungkook.

I felt sudden guilt building up in my body. I was blaming Namjoon hyung before coming here. I thought he would try to come between them.

How did I forget how selfless he was, I suddenly felt emotional and I wanted to hug hyung tightly and ask for his forgiveness to doubt him like that.

And that's why Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung are trying to support him. Because he wasn't standing up for himself.

How in a single day I doubted three of my brothers like that. I felt ashamed of myself.

I thought about saying everything to Tae and Jungkook but then I stopped. What if Jungkook does the same? After knowing that hyung likes noona, what if he would never approach her, he would always stay heart broken that he never tried.

It felt as if I knew nothing after this. If I was going to support Jungkook, I would be hurting Hyung badly. And if I support Hyung,I would not be able to see Jungkook breaking apart for his first love.

Jeon Jungkook's pov

I stood in front of Jimin hyung and Tae hyung. I saw Jimin hyung lost in some thoughts. Tae hyung slightly shook him again.

"Yah Jiminah, you are zoning out a lot today, are you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah, I am okay. I was just thinking what are you guys planning."

"Hyung, are you not happy with my decision to propose her today, you look gloom all of a sudden.", I asked him looking at his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be happy for you idiot. You are my family. I would love Noona to join our family as soon as possible too."

He replied genuinely but his eyes carried a different message which I couldn't read properly.

"What are her favorite flowers Jungkook?", Tae hyung asked me while going through his phone.

"Wait, let me see.", I searched through the list to see in the paper which flower she liked.

"She likes roses a lot, every color rose.", I spoke after reading the paper.

"Okay, I have booked this bouquet of roses, they will arrive in an hour, aren't they beautiful.", He showed me his phone. They were indeed beautiful just like her.