"TWILIGHT"

"Tae stop it!!" For maybe the thousandth time Jimin called out

"Tae stop it!!" For maybe the thousandth time Jimin called out. "Take a break and I'm insisting you, so listen to me!"

Tae let out a frustrated groan slamming his palm on the table as he stood up abruptly. Looking around him, he realized it was time to take a rest, Jimin was right.

"Yeh Chim let's take a break and grab some snacks"
"That's what I had been telling you for two hours now!! Let's go, get to the kitchen!" Jimin nagged him as he always does.
Sometimes Tae wonders how? How a person can be this much pure as Jimin? Taking care of everyone, worrying for everyone, He is an angel.

Tae slowly walked into the kitchen. Jimin had already prepared two ramen bowls for them, he was sitting on the stool in front of the kitchen island. Tae took a seat beside him silently.
"Here, it's ready " taking the bowl from Jimin Tae thanked him, both of them digging in right away.
"Tae? You didn't sleep last night also right?" his voice was enough to prove that he knew Tae didn't so he just kept silent.
"You know, Kook seemed so concerned about you? He recklessly came to me this morning before leavening for recording to confirm that I will stay with you all day till he arrives ."  Jimin's voice is cautious as if he doesn't want to hurt tae but still wants to scold him.
"I know chim but I don't know what to do. It doesn't feel good it feels so frustrating and overwhelming!! " Tae again groaned sounding exhausted.
"Yeah I know the feeling sweetie I know it, I have suffered from it last year while writing "PROMISE". I know this thing called '***songwriter's block' sucks!"

//***Songwriter's Block:
You feel almost uninspired and frustrated. You can't seem to generate musical ideas that could lead to a finished song. Your songs sound boring to you. This dilemma may be the cause of Insomnia, Digestive problems, Depression, Anxiety, etc. Almost every songwriter had experience this negative phenomenon in their music life.
This is not a result of a lack of knowledge in music or ability or experience. It may occur because of stress, monotony, pressure, etc mental health-related issues.//

So yeah, that's what happened so far. Taehyung was working on his very first mixtape and he wanted it to be all his.
Don't get him wrong, he knows if he asks any of his hyungs they will be ready to help him in a heartbeat. Even before he asks for it they would help whenever he needed it. But this time he really wanted to try to do it all by himself. As planned he started working on it from last month and it had been total hell. Almost every other part was easy to do but writing the lyrics...... it's not so easy.

Tae wanted to focus on the lyrics with extra care, he doesn't want it to be just some meaningless words in a melody, no! He wants it to be pure, meaningful. Wants to express his actual feelings through it, wants to pour his heart into it. He wants it to spread comfort and love as the melody ends but at the same time wants people to expect to hear more. Yeah, he wants all of it.
But it's easy to say, hard to do. He was trying his best, forcing himself to concentrate, forcing himself to go on, doesn't matter how hard it is.
But it didn't work, He was left anxious over everything.