"UNEXPLAINABLE"

⚠️⚠️🚨WARNING🚨⚠️⚠️

          ⚠️⚠️🚨WARNING🚨⚠️⚠️

🔞⚠️This story contains mature content ⚠️🔞
If you are uncomfortable with mention of sex, sexual interaction, explicit sexual situation and mature language , I will kindly request you to skip this chapter.
⛔️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⛔️
⚠️"You Have Been Warned"⚠️

"Felt good baby?" Kook asked in a soft tone with a fond smile on his face as he stares at his love of the life breathing heavily, calming down from his high,eyes shut close from the over sensitivity he felt earlier. Kook was a little bit wild today. And Tae knew the reason.
" yes felt amazing bunny. But..." Tae hesitates.

"But? What is it bub, tell me?"
Kook gave him a  reassuring smile.

"Uhh it's that.... about... about Bogumie hyung... I'm sorry that he called me during our movie date to meet him urgently while it was just a prank, I will make sure he won't do anything like that again..." Tae started fiddling with his fingers avoiding eye contact with kook who is still hovering over him.

"Tae.. baby no please ... it's not your fault bub it's me and my jealous ass. It's just your friends doing something fun with you! Don't apologise pup I'm the guilty one for getting mad I'm sorry yeah?!!" Kook rushes to say those words not wanting to let his little pup feeling bad.

"Koo... umm.. yo-u are n-not hurt by me-e right ?" Kook almost wanted to cry as he saw the hurting expression on his pup's face. He hates himself for being insecure.

" baby please you know me right? You know the reason for me behaving like that? I know I sometimes overdo it and I'm sorry pup. But please don't ever doubt the trust and love I have for you pup. I trust you bub it's just that I don't like that Bubblegummy guy. He is too touchy with you!." Tae laugh out loudly as kook let out a frustrated groan. This sudden change of air brought something similar to relief in both of their chest.

" it's not bubblegum koo!!! It Bogum!!" Tae manages to tell between his heavenly giggles making kook smile widely that the atmosphere was not heavy anymore. He playfully rolled his eyes.
"What ever it is. He can't touch you, he can't touch something that is mine. Only I can do that" kook made a dramatic pout acting like a child who just broke his favourite toy making Tae coo at him.

" aww ok, ok now big baby. You know you are acting a little bit too innocent comparing to what you were doing a while ago" Kookie's pout turns into a smirk and at that moment both of them noticed that they were still connected.
Tae under kook while kook is hovering over him, resting his bodyweight on his elbow either side of Tae's head playing with his hair, bare chest rubbing, kook's legs are between Tae's spreading ones, still inside Tae.

They made eye contact and Tae shyly looks away. A light tint of red is adoring Tae's cheek.
"Look at me pup"
"Nope"
"Tae look at me " kooks tone a bit farm this time making Tae look at him.
Kook wonders what had he done to be this much lucky that heaven gifted him the most beautiful human 'Kim Taehyung' his Taehyung, under him, even after making love nastily he is looking like a sunflower, glowing. Messy curly hair a bit dump with sweat from the intimated time they were sharing before, thick brows, almond brown eyes looking at him through hooded stare, eyelashes wet with the tear which were coming because of the intense pleasure kook was giving him, sharp nose, pink lips trembling because of need and wants of body.
Tae bite his lower lip as he notice kooks stare, feel him pulsing inside of him, moments latter humping over Tae making sweet and burning friction inside Him.
"Kookie~ s-sensitive... you     c-came Inside-e" Tae whimpered as his whole body started to tremble from sensitive pleasure.
"How can I control myself when you are like this Tae?" Kook asked as his humping is now turned into slow but deep thrust.
"L-like what?" Tae breath out as he felt kooks cum from their first round in slipping out of him because of kooks deep thrusts.
" Like this, under me, looking pretty, Breathtakingly beautiful"
Kook smiles as he noticed how Tae's lips curl up in a sweet smile.

They made love again and again and again.....
Sharing their body, feeling each other. Giving themselves to each other at the most fragile version.
It should make them feel afraid and nervous. But they have passed that level long ago.

At this point they live INSIDE each other, each other's soul, mind and HEART.

And if you ask Jeon Jungkook how does it feel INSIDE Kim Taehyung's heart? His mind? His soul?

It's "UNEXPLAINABLE"

.
.
.
.
.
.
Please enjoy!!
Will come with another one soon!
Stay tuned!!

🚨English is not my first language, please forgive me for any mistakes and feel free to give any kind of suggestions. Thank you.

Photo credit: yummyvkook (instagram)
Inspiration: To be honest it was an old 
                        Draft saved in my notes.
                        Everything is inspired
                       From my weird brain .
                        I just modified it a little
                         bit.
Announcement: There you go!!! After the emotional ride in the previous chapter I'm here with something spicy!! Thank you so much for reading.💜 Please let me know in the comments if you like it or not. Also if you like my stories please vote and follow that will mean a lot to me❤️❤️. I'm working on a big chapter , hopefully it won't take much time, until then stay healthy and safe and remember that you are valued and precious💜💜