[Rose]: “Yes. Thank you for your concern Aun…….Yuhanna-sama”

[Yuhanna]: “…….all right, that’s better. ‘Auntie’ is off limits when we’re around other people.”

Yuhanna-sama carefully made sure that last point was properly conveyed.

[Litzreich]: “I’ll slip into your bed later tonight. I know you’ll be lonely without me until then, but please wait patiently Iris.”

While my attention was focused on Yuhanna-sama, Litzreich grabbed my hand and started on with sweet words.

[Iris]: “Eh, m-my bed…….!?”

[Salunea]: “If you even try it, you’ll quickly find your head parted from your neck. As long as you’re fine with the consequences, then please stop by.”

[Litzreich]: “Grr, how sly of you Saluena. Are you just saying that because you want the other half of Iris’s pillow all for yourself?”

[Saluena]: “I must be able to serve and protect her no matter what time of day it is. That is the duty of a knight.”

[Litzreich]: “Then the answer is simple. I’ll leave the Shirayuri Knights and join up with your knight order instead.”

[Yuhanna]: “What kind of idiotic things are you prattling on about now!? Do you think there’s any chance I would allow that!? Come on, get over here.”

[Litzreich]: “But I don’t wanna! I want to sleep with Iris too!”

[Yuhanna]: “Noelia. I shall leave the hero’s well-being to you while she stays here. Prioritize her care over any other orders you may receive. Understood?”

[Noelia]: “Certainly yes, Yuhanna-sama”

[Yuhanna]: “Good. In that case, pardon us for now. Farewell.”

Contrary to the elegance of her words, Yuhanna-sama left us with her hand wrapped firmly around Litzreich’s neck like a vice as she dragged her second-in-command behind her. Noelia-san watched the both of them go, but her expression had still yet to change.

Is she one of those taciturn maids who feel it’s poor manners to show any more emotion than necessary?

[Noelia]: “Come on in then if you’d please Calvafon-sama”

[Iris]: “Oh, um……..o-okay……..”

I’m still not used to people using sama with my name, so my reply came out more forced than I meant it to.

But Noelia-san didn’t laugh at my anxiousness. She didn’t look like she was interested in me to begin with. She simply remained standing where she was, blankly staring at me while waiting for me to come in.

[Iris]: “Wow…….it really is big in here…….”

Lapris said before that this room was bigger than my whole house, and for once she wasn’t exaggerating.

[Noelia]: “We had originally prepared everyone their own rooms, but after listening to Calvafon-sama’s request, we quickly threw this together. If you see anything not to your liking, please let me know.”

[Iris]: “N-No no no, no complaints at all!”

What kind of complaints can I come up with for a room several times more gorgeous than what I could have ever expected.

[Rose]: “If I remember correctly, Yuhanna-sama said our audience with His Majesty would be in three days time correct?”

As I took a seat on our room’s cushy couch, my butt and back sinking into the super fluffy cushions, Rose-san continued on with business.