Chapter 13

5 days later.

Naomi, his family, Diablo and his team are currently in a forest. Rem is teaching Shera how to summon a creature.

After a few seconds Shera manages to summon a bird.

Shera: Wow, check it out! I actually summoned it!

Rem: Well duh a complete idiot can summon with me teaching them

Shera/Eri: It's so cute!

Naomi: Hey Rem, what the name of this creature?

Rem: It's called a Turkey shot and to be blunt, you summon stronger things in the bathroom.

Shera: Can it fight?

Rem: Not especially no. It's special ability "Sinkron sight". Its a basic power that allows you to see everything the summon can see.

Shera: That sounds useful!

Rem: With as much magic power it consumes, you can't use it for very long, so it only comes in handy if you're lost.

Shera is then disappointed.

Shera: That's lame.

Rem: There's all kinds of summons in this world, but it the tough ones with powerful attacks, that you actually wanna control.

Shera: Yeah, makes sense.

Rem: So what you wanna do?

The bird then lands on Shera hands.
Rem: Not like you really need to perform the enslavement ritual on that gobla.

Shera: Um...well I summoned it, so I'll forced the pact.

Shera then holds out a stone.

Diablo: What's with the rock?

Shera: I don't know what it is, but she said it's necessary.

Rem: It's the magic stone required to do the enslavement ritual. Here diablo, I'll give you one too.

Rem then looks at Naomi and the others.

Rem: Would you all like one as well?

Naomi: We're good, besides we already have our own familas.

Kuroka: That's right.

Kotori: Though thanks for offer Rem.

Tohka: Yeah we appreciate it.

Rem: *smiles* Sure.

Shera then begins the ritual.

Shera: I hearby command you in the name of Shera L Greenwood, you shall answer my call, become mine alone and forever obey me.

Shera then eats then stone and kisses the bird which then matrials a collar around the bird's neck.

Timeskip

Right now everyone is at a lake Naomi was sitting behind a rock to give the girls their privacy.

Rem: Hm? *notice Naomi is gone* Hey do any of you know where Naomi went to?

Tohka: Hm? Oh he went behind that rock.

Shera: How come?

Kuroka: Well it how he normally is, he just being a gentleman as always.

Shera: Uh what wrong with all of us bathing together? All he has to do is not look at us.

Kotori: Well in our dimension it not allowed. So for Naomi his just following what he was taught.