Chapter 05

Shiori: Woah, your so pretty Kunou.

Kunou: *giggle* why thank you. Tell me what your father like?

Kefla: His the best you can ever ask for. He always spend time with us, he takes us to the amusement park and we have competition against each other, sometimes it a team competition and we always end up in a draw and boy it can get annoying but also fun.

Eri: Daddy the best and the strongest!!

Shiori pats her little sister head and giggle at how cute she is.

Shiori: He sure is Eri.

We continue to watch as Riser and Issei tirer themselves out again uncle Beerus my sisters and I knew they couldnt lay a scratch on Beerus, but boy this was depressing and boring. I turn to Kunou and saw that she was in awe of our uncle, I just giggled at her.

Kunou: Wow, your uncle is amazing! And a bit scary.

Kefla decide to pat Kunou head which surprised her.

Kunou: Wh...what are you doing?

Kefla: I'm petting you of course I'm trying to cheer up. Our dad did this to us when we are sad.

Kunou instantly smiled from how it felt.

Kunou: It reminds of when my mom did this.

Back to the fight

Issei: *pant, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant* How are you still standing?!

Riser: Riser is impressed.

Beerus just dust himself off again will disappointed in the fight.

Beerus: *sighs* this really wasn't worth my time. Guess I can erase one of you.

Naomi: Uncle, dont erase Issei that my job, we have a fight schedule for next week and if he wins he get the girls but if I win I get Ddraig.

Whis: Ooh how interesting, do you know who you gonna give it him to?

Naomi nods and turns his attention to Eri and smiles and Whis took note of this.

Whis: I see but are you sure? I mean she already has god Ki.

Naomi nod

Naomi: Yes I am, I can tell that the dragon wants to be freed from the perv so why not help.

Whis: Oh okay.

Beerus: Aright then.

Beerus play his palm in front of Riser face.