Chapter 01

Currently Naomi and his daughters Eri, Shiori and Kefla had arrived with Whis to Zeno's palace, he was told something very important was happening and that they must attend. As they walked in Naomi and his daughters saw everyone, who was at the tournament of power, from their teams that took part to their gods and even Kai's were there.

Whis: Naomi, why dont you and your daughters interact with everyone while I sort something out.

Naomi: Okay see you around Whis, say hi to all the other Angel's and Zeno if you see them. Let's go girls!

Whis: Dont worry I will.

Girls: Kay!!

As Whis left Naomi, Naomi and his daughters walked around and saw Goku was talking with Vegeta and the others.

Naomi: Hello guys!

Krillin: Naomi, when did you get here, I see you brought the girls with, but why aren't you wearing a suit like us?

Naomi: Whis told me, that I didn't have to wear one, but anyway what do you guys think this is about?

Android 18: I hear it's to do with one of us.

Naomi: Yeah...I wonder who.

As the group continue to chat with each other.

??: Naomi, it's good to see you and the kids.

Naomi turns around to see Chronoa the Kai of time.

Naomi: Chronoa, it great to see you again.

Eri ran over to Chronoa and hugged her.

Eri: Big sister Chronoa!!

Chronoa: *giggles* It good to see you again Eri, I've missed you.

Eri: Well I missed you more!

Chronoa looks back at Naomi

Chronoa: I see you're still too nice for your own good and I see your daughters have grown as well.

Naomi giggles

Chronoa blushes from Naomi usual smile.

Chronoa then placed Eri down and left.

As she left, Naomi and his daughters turned around only to see a few people smirking his way, but before they could say anything.

??: Naomi, we want a rematch and I want a rematch with them. *points to Shiori and Kefla*

Naomi, Shiori and Kefla smirked and turned around to see both Caulifla and Kale standing there, Naomi then placed Eri down and Eri ran over to talk with Kale while Caulifla was in Naomi face.