Chapter 15

Dxd Universe

Suddenly a portal had open up in the living room and out came 13 people.

??: Aw it good to be home.

??: Yeah I agree with you Onii-chan.

??: I wonder where every-

??: Naomi!? Everyone?!

Naomi and other turn towards the voice and notice it was Albedo.

Just then Albedo jumped onto Naomi and hugged him.

Albedo: I'm so glad your back! We've missed you so much!! It's been so lonely without you all.

Naomi: Hehe, we've missed you too Albedo. How have things been while we were gone?

Albedo: Mostly quite, Rias peerage have visited us, but they didn't attack they just came over to chat us which we actually enjoyed.

Naomi: Was Issei with them?

Albedo: Fortunately he wasnt. Though Rias queen did apologize for the trouble they both caused which we accepted.

Kotori: Um Albedo where is everyone else?

Albedo: They are all currently sleeping. *notices Klem, Rem and Alderguard* Um who are they?

The other look at Rem and Klem.

Tohka: These 3 are the new addition to our family. This is Rem and this cute girl is Klem Naomi new daughter and the girl her is Alderguard.

Kurumi: Alderguard is basically Klem servant. Klem is a demon lord just so you know.

Albedo: Yes I could tell by her aura, but it's quite unimpressive, but anyway welcome to the family you 3.

Naomi: Sorry to disturb the chit chat but I'm gonna head to bed now.

Everyone else: Same here. Night Albedo.

Everyone headed off to bed.

10 days later

It been 10 days since Naomi and his family returned. Naomi explained the situation to his family and they understood what happened, Naomi introduce Rem, Klem and Alderguard to the rest, and they were welcomed with open arms.

During those 10 days Naomi started training Rem, Klem and Alderguard to help them get stronger to help protect themselves whenever they are in danger. As days passed there power grew exponentially. Naomi was proud of how far they had come in just 10 days.

Naomi: Alrighty then *stretches* Welp it time for another adventure.

Kotori: Who are you taking this time Onii-chan?

Naomi: Hm? Shiori, Kefla, Kotori, Albedo, Shelltear, Milim and Klem.

Kefla/Shiori/Klem: Heck yeah!

Naomi: Listen if my family visit for you mind introducing Rem and Alderguard to them.

The girls nod.

Naomi: Thank everyone. *opens up a portal* Love you.

Just like that they all disappeared.

Akame Ga Kill Universe