t w e n t y t w o

Chaeyoung woke up, still feeling Jinyoung's presence on the other side. At this point Chae had mastered the art of telling the time from the colour of the sky.

"Jinyoung...Jinyoung..." she tried to gently shake his shoulder and got a soft groan as a response. "Were late for work"

Jinyoung rubbed his eyes smelling at her cuteness, "Chae, we don't have work today, chill" "oh"

"Do you have any plans today?" Chaeyoung shook her head, "I need new clothes. Do you want to help me make them?"

"Making? I won't be a help. I don't know how to sow." "It's okay, I just need your company. We can go make the clothes and eat lunch together. What do you say?"

"Sounds good."

 To not lose her in the bid crowd of souls, Jinyoung kept a tight grip around Chae's hand, locking their fingers together making butterflies burst into her stomach.

"How do you usually choose your clothes?" "Depending on the material; soft and comfy."

Jinyoung nodded with a smile while looking at the displayed fabric in the small shop. They felt the materials, debated between colours, etc.

The rest of the day was spent sowing obnoxious outfits for each and giggles.

They ate delicious lunch later, and it sounded like a beautiful date. They're first date ever.

Was it a date?

*Later that night*

"Did you enjoy today?" "Hm. I had fun, thank you." They talked while Jinyoung was putting away the books and Chae fixing up the bed. He put last book back before joining her on the bed, taking his usual side. This time getting more closer and allowing his hand to rest on her waist.

"Am I making you uncomfortable like this?" "No...its fine."

Chaeyoung raised her own hand, using the tips of her fingers to feel Jinyoung skin.

Her fingers brushed against his hair, moved delicately around his eyes, checked his nose and lent on his lips before touching his cheek. "Your skin is so soft." Jinyoung smiled at the complement and hummed liking the feeling of Chae's warm hand against his face.

"You're handsome" the other came to that conclusion but Jinyoung wasn't properly hearing her. He was lost in her eyes and in the sweetness of the moment.

When Chaeyoung retreated her hand with a satisfied smile, Jinyoung cupped her cheek, hesitantly and slowly drew his face closer. He was waiting for Chae to stop him any moment like every time, but the latter grasped the approach, this time she closed her eyes as a yes...And that's when Jinyoung took the sign and allowed their lips to touch.

Chae's breath hitched but he remained in place, melting in the gentleness and softness of the kiss, she kissed back.

"did you...feel what I felt?" Jinyoung whispered when they pulled apart, breathless and amazed.

Chaeyoung wasn't sure of what Jinyoung was talking about; was it the sparks, the butterflies or the crazy speed of her heart, but she nodded anyway, a blush spreading through her face. She finally got her first kiss.

"Friends?" Jinyoung blinked in confusion. "Do friends do this?" and when he got what Chaeyoung meant, he chuckled. "I don't want to be your friend anymore; I want to be your boyfriend. So, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

[a/n – Chae had been single since birth sooooooooooooooo, this was in fact her first kiss, YEET.] 

*next day*

Laughter filled the room while Chaeyoung and Wooyoung were having a great time. Woo young almost escaped from his reality when he was with his friends. He wished to open up about his reality but didn't know a good time, anyways.

"So now you have a BoYfRiEnd?" Woo young teasingly asked, Chae just nodded shyly.

"He better treat you well or I'll kick his ass." Before Chaeyoung could reply, she could feel Jinyoung trying to communicate with her.

"Jinyoung" She said responding. 'speak of the devil' woo young whispered to Chae. Despite what he said, woo young smiled fondly when he saw the happy smile on Chaeyoung's face, her eyes illuminating.

"Hi how's your day?"

"Great, Woo young is here, were having a great time." Chaeyoung silently chuckled at her boyfriend's unamused hum. She knows he's not so fond of her now-best friend because he obviously gets jealous. And secretly Chae enjoyed it a lot.

"The Queen just gave me an assignment to check up on her people all over the country. She allowed me to choose a companion. So, do you want to accompany me? "Won't it be boring?"

"No, it won't it we're together. I don't want to go by myself. I'll be lonely without you. What do you say?"

"Okay, fine." How could Chae say no to that.

"Thank you. Pack a few things then. I got to go now; I'll see you later baby." Chaeyoung's heart stuttered at the nickname, her cheeks went all red.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Woo young asked.

H-he just called me baby...

---

Love you Chae Chae!!!!💙💜💙💜💙💜