t e n

Chae's POV

Scarlet and Beatrice explained the situation, were going to be staying at her (Beatrice) house. But there is a problem, she only has two rooms in the house. Initially, I thought me & Scarlet and Beatrice & Jinyoung could share the rooms. But my idea was immediately rejected by Beatrice because she said that me and scarlet are obviously comfortable sharing a room but her and Jinyoung are not. So, it is only fair that Scarlet do her Kinki-pinkie-ponki game to decide.

Guess what? No, no, seriously Guess what? I have to share a room with Jinyoung. F my life.

We walked for a long time, reaching an isolated area. There was barren land all around, interrupted here and there by patches of forests. Burrowing its way through and around the land runs a mossy, cobblestone road. The road ended at two huts, whose was the other one? Although it looked small, it had a warm and homey atmosphere. We separated into our rooms.

When I entered the room, it seemed like it was like her storage room. But the room didn't have beds. Jinyoung the "genius" came up with the idea to make our beds with hay, so he went to the back of the house to get it. He came back and we helped each other make the beds and planned to use our coats as pillows. I checked my watch it was around 10pm in the "real" world, after experiencing all this I don't know what's reality anymore.

I was feeling sweaty and uncomfortable, I just wanted a long shower to unwind and relax. I was startled by Jinyoung's question, "What are you thinking about?"

"I was just wondering where I can take a bath."

"Ok, I'll find out from Beatrice."

This was my first interaction with Jinyoung that didn't end in bickering. A smile crept across my lips without me realizing.

Thinking nothing of it, I went to bed. Lying on it, I felt how I imagine Jesus Christ would've felt like after being born.  

Jinyoung's POV

Chaeyoung was looking outside the window in deep thought. Turns out she wanted to take a shower and honestly so did I. So, I thought of asking Beatrice.

I knocked on the door. 'Coming...' a voice said groggily from the other side. The door opened, "Yes?" Beatrice sounded annoyed. Looking in I saw her room, it looked pretty comfortable and cosy. More surprisingly there was only one bed in "their" room and they were making no secret of the fact that they were cuddling. My friend in going to get some;) soon, I can feel it in my veins. Was Scarlet that much of a deep sleeper, my knocks were pretty loud and she was still asleep? An "Umm...?" brought me back from my thoughts. "Hi, I just wanted to ask where the bathroom is?"

"Oh, it's behind the house and there is a pond nearby you will reach if you follow the road. Also, one more thing, don't go out anywhere wandering, i'll get food for everyone near the evening, u can estimate the time by the look of the sky, in the morning it will be bright yellow and at night it will be blood red like this.

I thanked her and retreated back to our room. 

A/n - For reference this is what the house looked like. 

--- 

--- 

Love you Chae Chae!!!💙💜💙💜💙💙💜💜