t w e n t y

3Rd person POV

The three returned back. "Chae-" "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT" with that she stormed into the room and shut the door. Jinyoung was left banging on the door but got no response.

"I fucked up." Jinyoung spoke to Scarlet through their communication system. It was late and dark and he was sitting under a tree, unsure of where he is.

"I am glad you realised. Where are you right now?" Jinyoung was glad he at least had one friend who was ready to hear him out.

Scarlet crept out of the house, looking for Jinyoung. Spotting him, she quickly ran and sat beside Jinyoung, a thick silence filling the air while the latter was holding his knees to his chest. He was a mess.

"You like her" the younger stated making him raise his head to look at her, confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Then why were you jealous?" "I wasn't jealous-"

"Jinyoung. Stop this shit and admit it." The boy didn't comment.

"Listen, I understand you, but don't force your heart, you can't stop live from happening so just let this go smoothly."

"I want you to apologize to woo young, you both said very cruel things to each other. And of course, makeup with Chae but not right now, you should give her some time." "Chae is a nice person; she has nothing to do with the past. She can be your new beginning. Scarlet said optimistically.

-

Chae has a lot of things going through her head. Was she really starting to like such a cruel person?

Her thoughts were interrupted by knocks. "Hey, its scarlet, can I come in?" Scarlet heard a smol 'yes' so she walked in and sat beside her bestie.

Chae rested her head on Scarlet's shoulder and cried her eyes out, she was really confused on what her next step should be.

The conflicting emotions were enough to break her.

Scarlet knew exactly what Chae was thinking, she was best friends with her for too long not to know.

"Hey, hey, don't cry..."

"Do you want to go roam around with me a little to cheer up?" Chae looks up and gives Scarlet a nod and a big tight hug. "Easy there, I can't breathe" Scarlet said giggling and that caused Chae to giggle through her tears.

 When Jinyoung returned back to their room after a while, it was deathly silent inside which made his heart clench in discomfort.

Chaeyoung wasn't home and Jinyoung experienced the fear of losing Chae for the first time. And it was an awful feeling.

"Chae? Where are you?" he found himself calling out to her with shaking hands, through their now established communication system. "I came to chat with Scarlet. I missed her a lot."

"Y-you're coming back later, right?" "Yes, I'll be back before you return from work tomorrow." That's when Jinyoung sighed in relief "alright then. See you later."

He didn't want Chae to go with having a chance to apologize and talk it out...and maybe confess his feelings too...(?) 

---

Love you Chae Chae!!💙💜💙💜💙💜