"What did I just say maknae?", I give him a few more, before letting him go. He immediately put his hands back, rubbing the sting away. "This is it. I mean it. Now, go to your rooms.", I point at them and for the first time this week, they did something without arguing. I go back to my own room, sighing heavily as I sat back on the chair and rubbed my temples.

"Damn it.", I huff, seeing I didn't save my progress and returned to my work.

Taehyung's Pov.

"... 8... 9... 10...", I let out a deep breath after each number, letting my lungs fill and release the air.

Since the incident, with Jungkook a couple months ago, our manager decided put me in some kind of anger management or emotional counseling course I have to do twice a week. They're supposed to help me with my outbursts and calming myself down if I get overwhelmed by my emotions again. I have been doing a good job until this shit-show of a week.

For a while now, Jungkook and I haven't been able to find some kind of common ground with one another. We've been at each others throats like cat and dog. Honestly, I can't even remember why we're fighting anymore. I feel like he's still upset with me.. even though he did forgive me already. Namjoon hyung told me it would take some time for him to come around again, but I don't think he was expecting Kook to be aggressive in the meantime..

And it may not seem like it to anyone, but I'm trying my absolute hardest to control myself, but our arguments always seem to happen back-to-back and to the point that theres no time for me to calm down before the next one. Jungkook's own anger isn't helping at this point either. He just seems like he wants to fight and goes out of his way to rile me up; which in turn makes me act the way I did earlier.

I hate fighting with him..

To be honest, I wasn't even sure how much more fighting I would be able to take. I sigh, laying down on my bed and stare towards the ceiling, wishing this would all stop already. I just want to be there for him, but..

Sometimes I think there's something more that's bothering him. I can feel it. But he doesn't tell me anything anymore. Before, we used to talk every time we saw each other. Even on an easy day like this, we would talk until the sun goes down or until hyungs made us to bed-- which ever came first. Nowadays, we can't even look at each other without it becoming a problem.

It makes me sick to my stomach to remember how we used to be.

I take another breath and felt tears run down my face. I wipe them away. I felt so alone here, even though I'm not. I was surrounded by all my members.

Maybe alone isn't the right word. I really felt.. empty, like I was missing something and I hate this feeling more than being alone..

I just need to-

"Taehyung!", Jimin slapped the shit out of my stomach. I grimaced and turned over, "Ah shit- Jimin. That hurt.", I clutch my stomach. He laughed and I eyed him.

"Why don't just say 'hi' like normal person?", I scrunch my face in pain. He laughed as he changed into pajamas, "You know I can't.", he said grinning, but it quickly went away.

"Wait, are you okay?", he asked now seeing my face that was most likely red from crying.

"Yeah I'm fine..", I say. Of course he didn't believe me. He sat next to me throwing his arms around me, embracing me tightly, "Talk to me TaeTae.".

I laugh a bit. "Well, what's wrong? I didn't hit you that hard did I?", he asked.

"No, it's just.. I.. I don't know.. I guess I'm just a little stressed with all this fighting going on. I hate it all. I just wish it could stop.. I..", I start trailing off when there was a knock at the door. "Come in.", Jimin called out and Hobi hyung peeked his head in. "Are you two hiding in here? We need help downstairs please.", he told us.