29

Flamm continues to stare at the equipment lined up one by one, muttering not that one…not that one…, scanning the equipment she picked up as she kept thrusting her hand into the pile of scrap metals that had unbelievably disturbing aura around them.

“See anything you like?” asked Gadio calmly, looking at the girl from behind.

“It sure is an A-ranker collection. It’s nothing but strong equipment across the board.”

“And it apparently works against you huh.”

“I thought that an Epic equipment should do. I mean look, this is what a cursed equipment should look like.” Flamm raised a helmet and showed it to Gadio as an example.

The helmet made out of jet-black metal had several parts turned purple, and its form is even turned thorny.

“Because of how this helmet is turned into a weird shape, the field of vision of the wearer is going to be stupidly limited. Maybe it’s a feature of the curse itself though” the girl said, opening and closing the face guard of the helmet as she did.

“True, I understand that people have likes and dislikes about something that covers your face like that. If you have something that allows you to detect the presence of your opponents, then its downside will be a bit more negligible though” said the girl, clasping open and close the helmet’s face guard.

“I’m not that high level yet though.”

If she can improve her Intuition stat, perhaps the girl could have been as good as how Gadio described she could be, and thus she needs to find an equipment that harbors a stronger curse. At the very least, the helmet she’s holding right now is not it.

Thinking that she doesn’t need the black helmet, she put it aside, which elicits a trembling, resentful reaction from the helmet in the form of a vibration. Calmly ignoring the response, the girl continued to seek for the equipment she wished for.

“Hmm…this is…” the girl muttered, pulling out a leather-made loop. The item looks like a belt, but it was too short to be wrapped around her waist; at best it could only probably be circled around her arm or leg. Unlike other equipment, however, it doesn’t seem like this item is covered in bloodstain or any other mysterious stains.

Still unsure of how to use the item, Flamm cast Scan on the equipment.

——————————————————————————

Leather Garter of Unsightly Obsession

Rarity: Legendary

【Intelligence -131】
【Intuition -456】

——————————————————————————

Its name aside, it seems like the accessory that was meant to be wrapped around one’s leg gave a disproportionately huge stat boost for its size.

Flamm put the leather gauntlet to a separate place and continued to search for another piece of equipment. As it was well known, the deeper you dig, the greater the treasure you may find. It might sound like a weird saying in this context, but true to the saying, the deeper she dug, the more usable equipment Flamm finds. Finding more and more Epic-quality items as she did, Flamm couldn’t help but to smile, while Gadio who was looking over the girl digging through a mountain of cursed equipment looked at her bewildered.

Eventually, including the leather garter she found earlier, she collected three equipment in total.

——————————————————————————