luca auditions for a singing contest

it was late at night in good old days of robinhood and cherryville, 6pm in the fucking morning and all luca could thinkg about was how his mom always called him on his own birthday and had to remind him with 16 paragraphs on how and why IN DETAIL that hes a failure and a disappointment in her eyes.

luca couldnt stand it so he decided that the next day when he wrnt to school, he'd go audition for the singing contest in order to show his cousins how he wasnt just a disappointment, but a failure too.

and so now hes here on the stage singing his good old glory gold gay gone heart out.

"um ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- i cant take it,

uh, my wife made it take it, (who)?

right now my dick is naked, (uh)

and im beating in my patience, (yuh)

and now here i am, in vegas (yUh)"

once he was finshed singing, he looked around in shock to see that eveyrone had left the auditorium.

his singing was too fucking horrible to listen to, especially that first few parts.

he cried and wailed like a full grown infant.

"MOMMA WAS RIGHT, MOMMA WAS RIIG TVY8UJRIHOBFH"

luca died a few wekkes later, his ccause of death was by a plnae flying through his window while he was looked to be chilling in bed while crying. when police checked his phojne all they saw where text messages and 16 extra paragraphs, on why he was a failure.

 when police checked his phojne all they saw where text messages and 16 extra paragraphs, on why he was a failure