𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 / 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

It's been 5 months, Dally hasn't come to Bucks since we had that argument. His birthday passed he turned 18.

Its December almost New Years. I spent Christmas with my family. I missed them, they aren't getting into trouble so that's really good.

They asked me when I was going to be moving back home. I didn't give them an answer of yes or no. I said I don't know, I really didn't know.

I liked living at Bucks. I have no idea when Dally's coming back so I think I should just stay until he comes back maybe stay for a little while more I don't know.

Apparently Derick dropped by my house multiple times and tried looking for me but didn't know where I was. I'll most possibly be stay here for longer if he stopped by again.

I've also been making good cash workin with Buck, it's great. I sing people pay me, I serve drinks people pay me. Sometimes if they cute I throw in a lap dance and they pay me even more. If I really want lots of money I take off my top and serve drinks in my bra. Good cash.

It was also my birthday a few weeks ago, I celebrated it with my family.

I didn't work late today which was perfect. Right now I was in Bucks singing some songs then I was heading over to Amelia's.

I drove over to Amelia's and when I parked the car I saw her run out of the house and into my car.

"Drive?!" She yelled

"Amelia Sandra Gray?!"her mom yelled and I drove off

"What was that?" I laughed softly

"I told her I fell for a grease" she mumbled fixing her hair

"What? What grease?" Amelia lives in the middle class meaning she don't got to worry bout jack shit.

"Steve Randle, god he's so cute" she smiled in a day dream.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?! Amelia we are best friends we do everything and tell everything to each other! Why didn't you tell me!"

"I don't know it was a secret for a while then we couldn't keep it any longer so we told everyone, you've been busy working at that bar I barely see you"

"You could have called" I mumbled

"I'm sorry, I just was scared I guess"

"Well you shouldn't be scared,  the worst thing I would say is I don't approve, and I do approve you guys would look cute together and for what I hear he'a a good guy"

"He is, he's a great guy and I really really like him" she looked down and smiled

"Good, now what and where do you want to go?" I asked her

"Can I sleep over at your place? My mom is so gonna murder me at night if I stay over there" she mumbled nervously

"Yeah it's cool, shall we get some chips and candy then head over to Bucks?" I asked her

"Oh yeah" she turned up the radio which blasted out little back dress by one direction .

"Little black dress just walked into the room!"

"Makin' heads turn can't stop lookin' at you?!" We both yelled and sang

"It's so right it's so right, it's so right to know!"

Music always cures a not so good day.

We kept dancing and singing in the car it was just the best thing to do. We got a few looks and glares but fuck them, they don't know what fun is.

After we got everything for our sleepover we went to Bucks. Buck closed up early and we asked him if he wanted to join the girls night, he said and I quote "I-I can't it's just girls" we said fuck that and join us.

"Buck can you fetch us 2 beers please?" I asked him sweetly and he rolled his eyes and brought 3 beers.

"So where is  the guy who actually lives with you?" Amelia smirked and Buck got intrigued

"I don't know where he is and don't care" I took a sip of my beer and painted my nail.

"Okay enough of the bullshit Lana, I know you like him, don't think I saw you at the party after we went to the bathroom"

"Whoaaa, what? What? Hello? Catch me up, I don't know what happened at that party so spill the beans"

"Okay well what do you want to know? That we hate each other and that he treats me horribly and that he's a douche?" I asked them as I closed up the nail polish.

"What happened at the party? One moment I was walking out of the bathroom and see Dallas just look at you like you're the only beautiful girl in the world, and the next thing I see is Dallas in the corner in the room smoking a cigarette and disappearing and you going to the bathroom and leaving your dress behind"

"He said let's get this over with I don't want to be here with you, or something like that. I got mad because it was his choice and he decided to come. Derick was about to slap me and Dallas beat the shit out of him then yelled at me and I yelled back, we said some fucked up shit to each other. I told him to go, he left. I got back to bucks later that night. I went to bed feeling really bad, I felt him put his arm around me and I wanted to talk but he said in the morning. Then the other morning we had a fight. I asked him why he cared and why he kept putting up with me, he didn't give me an answer he just left and I haven't seen him for 5 months. The end" I took a sip of my beer and felt my eyes water

"I hate him" I said softly, I tired my hardest not to cry. I've never cried in front of Amelia or Buck. The only people that have seen my cry is Angela, Tim and Dallas.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, you don't need him" Amelia rubbed my back

" I hate him so much" I took another sip of my beer as tears ran down my cheek. "When I see him, I'm slapping him, then ignoring him"

"Darlin' Dal will come back and he'll apologize, it just takes him time" Buck told me

"It's late, I'm going to bed. You can just come up whenever and borrow whatever, the bottom drawers are Dally's clothes. Goodnight" I went up stairs and changed into my tank top and shorts.

I did my night routine then laid down in bed. All that ran through my mind was I hate him. I hate him, I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him, I hate him. I hate him.I hate him. I hate him, I hate him. I hate him.I hate him. I hate him, I hate him. I hate him.

I turned over to my side and covered my face with tears long as rivers ran down my cheeks.

I hate how much I don't hate him.