𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 / 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

Yesterday was dinner and Alana was being a bitch. It was a dare, if it's a dare it doesn't matter. It was so fucking stupid.

I didn't sleep over at the Shepard place last night. I knew she was pretty pissed off and I didn't want her stabbing me in the middle of the night.

I had to pass by the Shepard place anyway, Buck was finishing up today, so I would be able to sleep in my room tonight.

"You stayin'?" Johnny asked me as he laid down on the couch.

"Nah, I'm gonna get my stuff from Tim's" I gave him a nod and started walking out.

I swear if Alana starts pissing me off I'm not gonna lie I think I'll hurt her. Okay, I won't hurt her, I'll just do something to piss her off.

When I got to the apartment, I noticed Tim's car wasn't there, which meant he's gone.

I opened the door and everything was pretty quiet, the lights were off and the tv was on. Someone was sitting on the couch. I didn't care who was on the couch. I just grabbed the box of my stuff in the corner of the room.

"You're leaving" I heard Alana say behind me, her voice was quiet almost like a whisper.

"Yeah Buck finished his place" I grabbed my sweats that were on the floor. She wasn't talking, it was weird not hearing her say a remark back.

The apartment was real dark, I mean it was like 11 pm. The only light was the old tv and the sound of a Mickey cartoon was playing.

I turned around to look at her and she was watching the tv. She looked like she was hypnotized by it. She had tears running down her cheeks as she watched the tv. She sniffled and hugged my pillow. Great.

"Can I have my pillow back hoe" I asked her and she looked the pillow.

"Sorry" she said softly, she gave me back my pillow and grabbed another one.

"You look like a shit show" I said to her and she looked into my eyes.

"Can you leave?" Her eyes watered and more tears spilled out of them.

"Are you here alone?" I asked her

"Can you leave?" She said a little louder.

"Why you cryin'?"

"Leave me alone! Just leave?!" She yelled pointing at the door

"I was just fucking askin'! I don't give a fuck if you're cryin'?!" I yelled back

"Just go?!" She screamed "leave?!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. The moment I closed the door I thought to myself. Should I just go in and make sure she's okay? Or Leave her there? Something real bad can happen if I leave. Should I find out what's wrong with her? I could go home, sleep in my bed. Or help her?