𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 / 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦?

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

It was Amelia's birthday and I told her to pick out the ball gown cause that's what her birthday party is themed.

I was never a big fan of dresses, I wouldn't mind wearing them like once in a while, but I just felt so weird wearing them. I was doing my make up at Bucks then putting on my dress at the place Amelia is throwing her party.

I can't believe she wanted a princess ball party, there were so many options and she chose the one where you have to wear a really big fucking dress.

I took a shower to get ready, straightened my hair then pinned it half up in the back. I started doing my make up, I did what i usually did, I just added eyeliner.

"Dally why aren't you ready?" I mumbled as I finished up with lip gloss.

"I have to wear this?" He asked me looking at the tux.

"You'll look fine, hurry up, the party starts soon and I have to go the store to get the dress" i walked over to him and gave him the tux.

"Fine" he went to the bathroom to shower cause HE'S THE WORST AT FUCKING TIME MANAGEMENT.

It's been 14 minutes and the party starts in 30 minutes.

"Dallas?! We have to go!" I pounded on the bathroom door and he came out.

"How do you fucking tie this?" He complained and I sighed. I started tying it for him.

"We have to go, I'm terrified at the moment, I have to wear a ball gown and heels" I mumbled

"A ball gown?"

"Yes a big ass fucking dress. Okay, let's go, we have to get the dress and then go there, I got to change and that's it. Come Dally" I grabbed his hand and grabbed his shoes from the room.

"My hair doesn't look good"

"fix it later but we have to go" I ran down the stairs pulling him with me

"Keys!" I yelled at Buck and he threw the keys

"She's kidnapping me!" Dally yelled as I ran out the door

"Dallas come on stop being a fucking child" We both got in the car and went to the store.

It took us about 20 minutes to get the dress then drive to the place she was having the party at. I told Dally to drive cause he drives pretty fast and recklessly.

"Why aren't you I wearing your dress?" Amelia asked me as Dally and I walked in to the place. It looked so cool. I felt like I was in England or something. "And why is Dallas here" she whispered in my ear

"I brought him with me, help me put on the dress, Dally wait outside the bathroom"

"Why outside-" I cut him off before I left with Amelia