𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 / 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

I was first to wake up. Last night Alana was being annoying like always and I kept telling her and ranting about how annoying she was and that there have to be boundaries now that we are roommates. She feel asleep, meaning I was fucking talking to myself.

I went to the bathroom to shower cause I needed to. I got out of the cooler, fucked a broad and came home forgetting that Alana was gonna be here. So I gotta shower.

I didn't take long, it was around 10:20 am after I showered. I went back to my room to changed and Alana was asleep so I don't think she could see me changing.

I know she was asleep, she was like in a deep sleep to the point where she was drooling and was a weird ass baby sleeping position. It was real funny to look at her.

After I finished changing into a white tank and jeans. I grabbed the Polaroid camera and snapped a picture of her. I laughed at the picture for a good minute, she looked so stupid.

I went down stairs to eat some breakfast and Buck was drying the cups.

"Look who's finally here, where have you been Winston?" Buck asked me

"Got in the cooler, beat up a soc" I sat on the chair and watched him clean the cups.

"That girl you got upstairs" he smirked

"Whata bout 'er?" I asked him making myself some toast from the kitchen in the back.

"She yours?"

"No, oh god no, if she was ever mine I wouldn't be here right now. I would be fucking her, but she isn't my type. She's bitchy, rude, stupid, has anger issues, annoying" I walked back to the bar and sat on the stool again.

"Sounds like your type.." Buck scoffed and kept doing what he was doing

"She isn't my type." I rolled my eyes "speak of the devil" I muttered as Alana came down stairs and sat next to me.

"Mornin' Darlin'" buck grinned

"Mornin' buckaroo" she chuckled and grabbed my toast from my hand. "This is dry" she mumbled with a mouthful

"That was mine you fucking stealer" I grabbed it back

"It was gross just like you" she smirked and I rolled my eyes at her. Don't you sometimes want to...you know...just smack someone in the face.