𝘵𝘦𝘯 / 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

I can't believe I'm moving in with Dallas. It's temporary though. Like him. His stay here was temporary.

I put my clothes in my luggage's cause you know a girl got needs. So obviously I have more stuff to bring.

I told Tim, he said he understood and that it was a good idea. I didn't tell him why Derick went off the rails and is now crazy. I just told him Derick is going nuts and threatened to hurt me so I'm going to live with Dallas sadly.

"Are you really leaving?" Angela asked me as she looked down at her lap.

"I'm not leaving forever, it's just for safety and it's temporary once Derick stops going insane I will be back." I hugged her and she squeezed me back.

"I can't believe you're gonna live with Dally" she mumbled

"I'm trying not to think about that cause if I do, and I'm not joking, I think I'll just go as crazy as Derick is" I said to her and he giggled softly.

"I feel bad for you, Derick is a maniac and you're gonna live with someone we both hate"

"Tell me bout it, I have to share a room with a boy. A boy! Angela I have to literally sleep in the same bed as Dallas! Lord please have mercy, I think I will have a heart attack"

"And he's done it many times on that bed" I pretended to gag.

"Stop I'll have to force myself to leave if we keep talking about this"

"At least they remodeled so everything is new." She shrugged

"I guess..." I muttered "still doesn't change the fact that Dallas and I hate each other and have so sleep in the same room, same bed together."

"You ready doll?" Dallas leaned on the side of the door way and waited for me.

"Doll?" I questioned as I stood up and grabbed my 2 luggage's.

"Right you don't like being called that, you ready ugly ass?"

"Bingo" I hugged Angela and kissed her head

"Call me if anything okay? Literally call me like please do" she nodded and hugged me tightly back.

"She isn't leaving the fucking country she's gonna live like 10 minutes away" Dallas scoffed and I flipped him off

"Do something instead of stand there like an idiot" he rolled his eyes and grabbed my luggage.

"Watch you guys be friends after staying with each other" Angela laughed

"Angela you're gonna fucking jinx it" I knocked on wood and she laughed softly

"I'm not lying what if you both become friends?" She asked me

"Angela we aren't talking about this, goodbye, I love you, call if anything" i said to her as I walked out.

"Don't try anything on my kid sister" Tim said to Dallas

"Not trying to do anything to her" he mumbled back and he looked at me.

"Bye Tim, I'll keep in touch" I hugged him then hugged Curly. "Just because I'll be 10 minutes away it don't mean I can't kick your ass if you do something wrong" I said to him

"Watch y'all end up friends" Curly laughed

"Shut up" we both said at the same time, I looked at him and shook my head.

"Okay let's go" Dallas walked out of the apartment

"Bye love you! Don't be so annoying to Tim" I left the apartment and Dallas was leaning on the wall smoking a cigarette.

"Took you long enough?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes and walked into the elevator.

"Living with you is gonna be a hoot ain't it?"

"Sure is"

I never really have been to Buck Merrill's. Dallas and I aren't friends, we never were so I never went to this place.

"Everything is pretty new and the paint is all dried up already, even though it kinda smells like paint" he said carrying the luggage's

"That's the bar, Buck owns the whole building and lots of people come here at night just to party and drink. That's were you're gonna mostly find your food. Then if we go upstairs that's where all the rooms are." As he went up the stairs I looked at the place. It was empty at the moment but it looked nice. It looked like a normal club.

I went upstairs and Dallas opened the last room in the hallway.

"This is my room" he said walking in "Buck fixed it up, looks better then before. Got a new bed, it's bigger then the other one i had" he set my things down close to his dresser.

He didn't have much in his room. A bed, night stand, dresser... that's it.

"The two top drawers are empty so you can put your stuff there" he sat on the edge of his bed as I looked around. There wasn't much to look at though. The window was a good size so that's as nice.

"And the bathroom?" I asked him

"The bathroom is in front of my room. Just label your stuff or like put your stuff in here that's what I do. Then when I use it I go over there" I nodded and opened up my luggage to start putting in my clothes in the drawers.

"It's much cleaner then I expected" I said to him and he chuckled softly

"Everything got changed in this place Alana, no shit it's clean.... Imma go, but Buck is here. He knows you here and if you need anything just go down stairs into the back of the bar. That's his office. I'm gonna be at the Curtis house the phone is right there. Curtis house number is on the night stand drawer. Bye"

"Thanks" I said, he gave me a nod and left.

So far it's not so bad but then again I just got here.