𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 / 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥

Tim is forcing me to go to a dinner with the Curtis gang. I don't have anything against them. I think they're all cool, but one person in that gang makes me want to stab myself over and over and over again.

"What you wearin'?" Angela asked me as she curled her hair

"I'm not changing out of my clothes" I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just some jeans, a black lace bra, a sweater, and a denim jacket, with converse.They were our friends so I wasn't really gonna put a dress to go.

"Ready to go?" Tim asked us as he knocked on our door

"Yeah"

"Coming!"

"I still can't believe you're making me go to this" Tim, Angela, and I stood in front of the front door.

"Well you're here and don't cause a scene," Tim opened the door and I rolled my eyes. I don't cause a scene.....I just do what's necessary.

"If he starts dragging me down, he's going down with me" we walked in and everyone of the Curtis gang were there.

They all started saying hi to each other and began starting up conversation. Angela already started talking to Sodapop and Steve.

I kept asking myself if I should be social. I never came to an agreement so i went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer, and began my journey.

I wasn't gonna get drunk, I don't get drunk easy,  which sucks. I can drink 8 beers and be fine.

I didn't do much, I just sat on the chair at the table and drank. All that ran through by mind was this

Caterpillars are just fuzzy fat worms that turn into a butterfly.I want a butterfly tattoo. Tim would kill me. Tattoos are sexy. Earrings are hot. A guy with earrings. When was the last time I got laid? Oh shit I haven't got laid in a while... am I sick? Nope. I should date a rich boy. Let them spoil the fuck out of me. Then I will break up with him and keep what's mine. Water for humans is air for fish. Air for humans is water for fish.

"You seem to be thinking a little too hard" Two-bit chuckled as he sat down next to me

"Hey" I grinned softly

"You okay?" He asked me

"Yeah, I just don't really want to be over there" I muttered and rolled my eyes

"Oh, you just seemed lonesome and I wanted to make sure you were okay" he smiled and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Thanks" I grinned softly, I didn't expect Two-bit to be worried so much about me.