𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 / 𝘪 '𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

When I woke up Alana was still sleeping. I didn't really want to talk to her at the moment so I got up put on a white t-shirt, jeans and went to the Curtis house.

"Lookie who's here" Two-bit chuckled as he sat down to watch Mickey and eat cake with beer.

"How was the party Dal?" Johnny asked me

"Alana fucking pisses me off, she's annoying"

"God Dal, give it a rest please I'm sick of hearing the same thing! We get it you're in love with her" Ponyboy said loudly

"I'm not in love with her, what's with him?" I asked the guys and Darry sighed

"Puberty" Darry muttered and put on his coat.

"What you on your period or something huh?talk to me like dat and I'll cut your balls off you hear me kid" I threatened and he rolled his eyes and kept watching Mickey.

"I think he gots a point Dal, you like her, it just drives you mad that you do" Soda shrugged

"I agree" Steve nodded

"Shut y'all's traps, you don't know shit. Fucking Alana has the audacity to yell at me and say I hate you for helping her and saving her ass. Then she comes home last night wanting to talk? No"

"What are y'all gonna talk about? Getting along? Y'all are more bipolar then ever, you both have the same amount of anger issues, the same amount of stubbornness, both of y'all think very highly of yourselves. Match made in heaven" Darry said to me like a fucking therapist

"I have to go talk to her, I told her we would" I sighed and got up.

"I bet this is gonna either end up in a fight or make out" Steve raised his hand "all who agree say I"

"I" everyone said at the same time

"Go suck a dick" I flipped them off and went back to Bucks.

When I got there she was still asleep. I closed the door and started taking off my shoes, when I heard her say something.

"Where are you going?" She asked me faintly

"No where" I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry" she looked at me and I just looked down. "You were trying to help me and I totally just acted like a bitch for it and I'm sorry"

"Whatever,"I mumbled as I put my hand to my head and tried not looking at her.

"What?" She said annoyed or surprised I couldn't tell