Chapter 23

It's been a week since that awful night when Niall ended things. I've been calling him but he won't answer the phone.

The harsh realization that he won't speak to me again hits me hard. I crawl under the covers of my bed with the curtains drawn and the lights off and cry myself to sleep.

i'm awoken by a loud knocking on my front door. "Avery! please open up! its me!" I jolt upwards and run to the door, swinging it open to find Niall standing there with puffy red eyes. "I'm sorry, please forgive me, i love you"

I throw my arms around him and wrap my legs around his waist "i missed you so much" I say, kissing his jaw.

He carries me to the couch and lays me down. His eyes trail down my body, stopping at my large bump. I cover it self consciously with a cushion before he pulls it away and looks into my eyes and says "Don't ever be ashamed, you're beautiful" His hands scramble to the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it over my head. I do the same to him, pulling him on top of me and kissing him passionately. I unbutton his jeans while he kisses my neck, not even hearing the noise of the opening door until its too late and my dad is standing in the doorway with a shocked expression on his face.

"Avery? Niall?!" He says, raising his voice.

At the same time both Niall and I respond.

"Dad?!"