She looks over her shoulder at me. "I don't like having to get dressed when I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'm supposed to wear." She complains and I roll my tongue piercing around inside my mouth, pressing my lips together.

"That dress looks sensational on you." I compliment and she purses her lips, clearly trying not to smile at my comment.

"Well is it appropriate for where we're going?" She asks and I arch a brow, not too sure whether it is exactly appropriate for mini-golf, but it will definitely look nice when we're having dinner afterwards.

"Yes, now get up off your ass and come over here so I can kiss the fuck out of you." I tell her eagerly and she begins to smirk, standing up and making her way over to me.

The tight black dress hugs her frame perfectly, short around the thighs and thin straps covering her shoulders. It's not exactly low at the front but it shows a small amount of her cleavage, with the back of it cutting off at just above the centre of her back.

She looks like a fucking dream.

She's my little angelo, but she looks like little vixen in this dress.

As she stops in front of me, my hands roam down her back, settling comfortably on her butt as I give it a playful slap, earning a breathless gasp from her. "The most beautiful woman in the world." I murmur as I dip my head down to her neck.

A soft giggle escapes her lips as she tilts her head to the side, giving me more access to her skin as I pepper tender kisses along her neck.

My hands roam up and down her body before settling on her hips. "Let's go, or we'll be late." I say quietly before moving back from her.

She pulls on her bottom lip, her brown eyes staring up into mine as she nods her head, her hand brushing against mine before I unclasp it, holding onto her.

Tugging her arm playfully, she chuckles and picks up her small purse, exiting the room with me. I obviously got ready about forty minutes before she did. I've always wondered why it takes so long for girls to get ready, but over time I've learned not to question Thea on it anymore.. just allowing her to take her time and not distract her.

All I do is put on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some sneakers and I'm done. Takes less than two minutes for me to look this good.

Leaving the house, we get into the Ferrari and turn on the radio before driving away from the house. Thea picks a Chase Atlantic song to play as we drive which I don't mind. I like them and knowing that she does too is ridiculously attractive.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?" She asks and I shake my head, tapping against the steering wheel to the beat of the music. "Not even a clue?" She adds and I shake my head again, earning an annoyed groan from her in response.

Even when she's annoyed, she's still cute. I know it's killing her to know where we're going but I'm not telling her yet. I want her to be surprised when she sees where I'm taking her.

She looks out of the window as he continue driving towards the mini-golf. I steal quick glances at her every now and then, admiring just how gorgeous she actually is, inside and out.

The day of my mom's anniversary, she just sat and listened to me as I spoke about everything. I'm trying, I'm really trying to open up to her but it's just still so difficult for me.