31 | matchmaker

❝ 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖,
𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖,
𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 ❞

𝑨𝒌𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝑶'𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝒙 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍

* * * * * * *

R I O

It's been three days since I asked Thea to move in with me. It took me so long to build up the courage to actually ask her and the fact that she agreed, makes me want to kick myself for taking so long to do it.

There's no rush though. She can move in whenever she's ready. I mean.. deep down I'm hoping it will be this weekend but if she isn't ready yet, then that's okay.

I can't wait to have her here with me, in our bed, waking up to her every morning and going to sleep with her beside me every night.

I just hope that she's okay with the fact that I don't exactly come as one — theres a package deal when it comes to being with me.

Both of my siblings adore her just as much as me, and I'm sure she feels the same about them, I just want to make sure that she's going to be comfortable living with all three of us.

At the start of our relationship I made it clear that my siblings would always come first. At least while they're still reliant on me anyway, and Thea understood that.

I guess now our relationship just took that extra step.. moving intogether is going to be so fucking special and I honestly can't wait for it now.

I finish things up at the tattoo parlour and let the guys know that I'm leaving, before heading out to my Ferrari.

Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that I actually own this car now. Never in a million years did I ever think that I'd be able to gift myself something with such a hefty price tag, but I guess hard work and perseverance pays off in the long run.

Plus, I know Thea likes this too so it gave me a little extra ego boost knowing that I'd be purchasing something that she was also interested in.

Opening the car door, I get inside and turn the engine on before driving away from the tattoo parlour.

It's Thea's grandma's birthday and they're having a party at their house for her tonight. I dropped Ellerie and Knox off at Mae's earlier because I'm planning on spending the night with Thea.

The drive back to my house doesn't take me that long, and I head up to my room to change. I take out a pair of black jeans and a standard black comme des garçons t-shirt, slipping on a pair of black airforce.

I brush through my hair, ruffling it a little with my fingers before picking up my phone and car keys. On the way out of my room, I quickly spray some aftershave and grab my black and red letterman, which coincidently matches with my t-shirt.

I exit my bedroom and head back down the stairs towards my car, getting in and turning on the radio. Feels by Tory Lanez and Chris Brown begins to play and I rev the engine a little, pulling out of the driveway.