03 | grey

❝ 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆,
𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆,
𝒊𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆,
𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔 ❞

𝑲𝑺𝑰 𝒙 𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑫 𝒙 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒐 𝑮

* * * * * * *

T H E A

Time feels as though it's flashing before my very eyes and there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's strange cause some days days feel as though they're dragging out but some also flying by at the same time.

I feel completely numb — as though I'm walking around with this huge black hole buried deep inside me.

The past week, Shyla and Aven have tried so hard to take my mind off of everything and cheer me up, but nothings working. Sienna came over yesterday and practically dragged me out of my house to take me out for dinner but I just wasn't hungry.

Right now, I'm sat in Jacey's new sports model BMW which he purchased the other day. Apparently he needed someone to test drive it with.. even though he's already bought the damn thing.

He couldn't tell a decent lie even if his life depended on it.

I know he only wanted to get me out of the house. He's just making up excuses now.

"So.. nice car, right?" He asks, dragging his words out as though he's desperately trying to think of something to say.

I glance around slowly, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly. "Yeah, I suppose."

"You suppose?" He scoffs playfully with an arched brow. "I almost sold my damn soul for this car and you suppose it's nice?"

I can't stop the faint smile that works it's way onto my face. "You're an idiot," I mumble and he pouts, raising his brows subtly.

"A sexy idiot," he chimes with a small smirk and I roll my eyes, faking a gag. "Come on, let's get you some food." He adds as he taps my leg, gesturing for me to get out of the car.

I follow his lead, opening the door and getting out, waiting until he walks around the front of the car to meet me.

I glance up at the large M sign and my stomach automatically rumbles. McDonald's just has this unexplainable effect on me and I can't quite work out why.

Even if I'm not hungry, if I see McDonald's.. I'll become hungry.

"Come on T," Jacey beckons as he offers a small smile, motioning his head towards the restaurant.

He doesn't have to tell me twice.

We walk side by side, Jacey opening the door for me and then pushing me out of the way, hurrying in first before I get the chance to.