28 | career choices

❝ 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖..
𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕?
𝑶𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈?
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉,
𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔

* * * * * * *

T H E A

It's been almost two weeks since we found out that Sienna and Kayin are officially going to become parents. So much has happened in that space of time I can barely keep up with it myself.

Crap, I think I'm actually turning into a Kardashian.

Kayin and Sienna went to the doctors last night for a routine scan to see how far along she is and they're currently on their way over to Rio's to tell us in person.

I'm so damn excited.

"Thea calm down, you look like you're going to spontaneously combust on me." Rio chuckles amusingly.

I glance up at him, resting my head in my palm as he walks over to the refrigerator and takes out a carton of orange juice.

"Want some?" He asks and I shake my head, watching as he opens the cap and drinks some. Even watching him freaking drink is attractive. Why? Why?

Life is so unfair.

My eyes subconsciously drop down to his gold lip ring and I find myself curious to know if it actually hurt or not. Rio has several piercings and tattoos and they're all beautiful but I've often wondered what they felt like to have done.

I only have my ears pierced and I got them done when I was a child so I don't really remember the initial sensation of them. Did his nose piercing hurt? His tongue piercing?

"What's going on in that head of yours, angelo?" Rio asks and I snap out of my thoughts, shaking my head as I purse my lips casually.

"Nothing really," I mumble and he smirks a little, clearly knowing that I'm not being entirely truthful.

He doesn't pressure me on it through, instead just shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly and returning the orange juice into the refrigerator.

"Whatever you say." He says playfully as he walks past me, messing up my hair with his hand. I turn my head, watching as he picks up his glasses from the kitchen table, putting them on.

He glances over his shoulder and his eyes land on mine through the black frames. Damn, I'll never get enough of him wearing glasses.

"Do you want kids?" He asks suddenly as he rests against the archway.

My eyes widen a little at his question and I look at him in shock. Do I want kids? I don't know.. do I? I mean.. it would be nice to have children of my own but I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how to care for one properly.