42 | resolutions

Beginne am Anfang

All of our friendss are also coming tonight which I'm so excited for. Aven will finally be in the same room as Grey again, so the two of them can gawk at each other from across the room to their hearts content. Shyla can finally update me on the latest gossip with her and Sky, and hopefully Brody can get his finger out of his freaking ass and actually realise that Silva is ridiculously interested in him.

It's safe to say that I have high hopes for this evening.

Strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and a small smirk plays on my lips as I lean my head back against Rio's broad chest. "There's my girl," he murmurs against my ear. "I've been looking for you."

My small hands settle ontop of his as they cross over on my stomach and I tilt my head back a little, looking up at him. "I don't know what to wear." I say, reffering to my outfit for the party later.

"Honestly I'm not fussed, as long as whatever you pick will have lingerie underneath for when I tear it off you tonight." He replies, his voice deep and husky as his lips brush against my earlobe, his warm breath fanning my skin.

Suddenly I grow a hint of courage and I bite down on my lip before turning around and standing up on my tiptoes, connecting our lips. I barely give him time to respond to the kiss when I slip my tongue into his mouth, feeling his tongue piercing rub against it.

He smirks against my lips, his hands working their way down to my ass as he cups both my cheeks, lifting me up. My arms wrap around his neck and my legs do the same to his waist, purposely pushing myself agsinst his crotch in an attempt to gain some sort of reaction from him.

"Fuck baby," Rio breathes against my lips as he walks us over towards the dresser, placing me onto it. Our lips never leave each others, desperate and hungry for one another as we both battle for dominance, Rio clearly now having the upper hand.

I release an estranged whimper and my eyes subconsciously open, right at the same time as Rio's. His green eyes are now a shade darker, his pupils heavily dilated and his cheeks flushed as he dips his head down towards my neck, nipping and sucking on various spots all the way across to my shoulder.

That's going to be fun trying to hide those makrs later.

His hands desperately fist at my satin nightie as he bunches it up around the top of my thighs, a glimpse of my black panties becoming visible. "Let me touch you." He breathes against my neck and I pull on my bottom lip, my fingers pulling at his hair.

My head tips back against the wall at the sensation of his fingers trailing up my thighs at a torturous pace. He's taking his time on purpose.

His hands disappear underneath my nightie and his eyes flick down to watch, his lips now parted as he wets them quickly. "You drive me fucking insane, Thea." He murmurs and I feel myself gulping as his fingers make contact with the tin material of my underwear.

"Rio! Knox hid the microphone from my karaoke machine!" Ellerie yells and my eyes shoot up towards Rio's, widening when I realise we've been walked in on.

It's not the first time Ellerie's done that either.

Jesus Christ.

Luckily Rio's back is facing the doorway so he's completely obscuring what we're actually doing.

Rio almost chokes on his own breath and instantly removes his hands from my thighs, turning around to face the doorway where Ellerie is stood with her hands on her hips.