Honestly I'm not sure what seeds she was talking about but still.. this is Ellerie, so they could've been imaginary for all I know.

It still seems crazy to me that I'll actually be spending Christmas with Rio and his siblings this year. Waking up with them, sharing memories with them and most importantly, making memories with them.

"Ready?" Rio asks and I nod, snapping out of my thoughts and fumbling with my fingers as I follow him out to the driveway.

We're going grocery shopping to buy a few odd bits that we need around the house. Ellerie's favourite cereal for example. I swear that girl just inhales food rather than chews it like a normal person. One minute there's loads of food and the next, it's all gone.

Knox is the same. Actually, so is Rio.

So am I.

I guess we're all to blame for the lack of food.

Once I see food I just have to eat it. It's more of a comfort thing I guess. I eat when I'm bored, eat when I'm tired, or eat when I just want food. Most of the time I'm not even particularly hungry. I just eat.

Rio opens the door for me and I offer him an appreciative smile, getting into the Ferrari and fastening my seatbelt. He opens his door soon after and gets in beside me, tugging on my arm and pulling me towards him.

Before I have time to react, his plump lips fall onto mine and his hand comes up to cup the side of my face, his thumb brushing against my cheek softly. The kiss is gentle and tender, almost feeling as though it didn't happen as he pulls back and presses another quick kiss to my lips.

"You're so needy." I tease and he purses his lips, shrugging a singular shoulder nonchalantly, his head moving with the small action.

"So what?" He retorts as his lips tug up into a small grin, his tongue quickly darting out to wet them. "I'm always needy when it comes to you, angelo."

Feeling a blush creep it's way into my cheeks, I turn my head away, rolling my lips together as I try to hide my embarrassment.

Damn it.

A husky chuckle leaves his lips as he starts the car up, fastening his seatbelt and pulling out of the driveway.

Indigo by Chris Brown begins to play through the speakers and I rest my elbow on the side of the door, humming along to the tune as we drive to the grocery store.

Rio usually does our shopping online so this is the first time that I've actually been grocery shopping with him. The other times we've just quickly stopped by to pick up one or two essentials.

It's the little things like this that make me feel all giddy inside. It's like we're doing couple things. Going shopping, buying food, decorating the house for Christmas. It's so strange. But I love it.

I went out the other day with Sienna and bought the last of Rio's presents. Well.. I got him three but only one of them is the most important, to me anyway. I think it's the most sentimental gift out of the trio.

I just hope he likes it.

"Thea, do I need to spank that little ass of yours to get you to stop daydreaming or what?" Rio says, his voice snapping me from my thoughts once again.