Chapter 8: the arena pit

Começar do início

Then at 0920 hours, the game begins. with that, several tharks begin leading 21 of the fighter to the arena. yet Dr.John is nervous as he had to fight a lot of enemies in the arena. as he lacks combat experiences, while for the 19 US soldiers, they seem to be excited because at least there is some action that they could do for once in this recon mission. yet they might think strategically and how to face up as many combatants that the arena had them to offer, yet they must kill them all and win this challenge, which gives them the opportunity to win the trust of the tharks and get their voice being heard by them, along with respect towards them.

Several tharks warriors escorted the 21 fighters to the arena, as they had got past the dungeon. before that, they were told to pack up and get ready for the fight. then they saw the gate, it was bright, as the 19 of the US soldier begin to see what lies on the exit they saw what it could be the arena, as they see from their surrounding when they are entering the arena. that there are many tharks are watching at them along with the king, who is watching in his throne, as he looks upon his new human contestant who had entered the arena.

"Finally some action. I hope we could last as long as we can in this arena." a US soldier said as he readied his M4 rifle. along with the rest are about to prepare their weapons as they begin to stand in the middle of the arena. along with the rest prepare their weapon, some like the machine gun, while the rocket launcher is going to be a secondary weapon, as they expect these big critter cannot be killed with a few bullet shot.

"Oh god! hope I'm not going to die in this arena, just hope the thark king is going to be merciful to us, as he doesn't just put the toughest being for us to fight." Dr.John said as he was scared while he was in the arena. which is now he was equipped with a pistol and the standard issued M4 rifle along with extra ammo that he had.

"Calm down doctor. we had to finish this fight in order for my people to open their minds to us and listen to your demand. we have to test our strength in this arena, then hope we could make it alive here, then my people and my king would hear your demand and you could gain their trust after this arena challenge." Thral replied to Dr.John to stay calm because of how Dr.John is lacking in combat experiences, he was being dragged on this situation which is why he got so nervous when he is in the arena, as many tharks watch them.

John is lacking in combat experiences, he was being dragged on this situation which is why he got so nervous when he is in the arena, as many tharks watch them

(This is how the arena looks like.)

"My people, today we are about to host the decennial arena challenge. now we had a new contestant here, they are humans, but they have no ties with the Supreme overlord Elon Musk! but they come from a transported country, that ended up on Barasoom. yet they come here just at the right time, for our special events of the arena. these humans wanted to make their deceitful friendly relationship, yet people who like to deceived and schemes are nothing but cowards, so which is why we are here to see that they are not cowards and weaklings. if they managed to survive the entirety of the arena till the last wave, then they are not one of Elon Musk sympathizers and their intention are true without any scheming and deceiving then." King Zarc announced the rest of the start of the decennial arena event, he speaks with his local language to the rest of the tharks while announcing the start of the arena.