17- This is my boyfriend's brother

Start from the beginning

"Miss, do you want me to open TV?" Maki's granddaughter asked. "Oh right! My favorite drama. Yes please open it" Mia spoke with sparkles in her eyes. Maki's granddaughter giggled at the sight of Mia being cute.

"It's starting!!" Mia shouted excitedly like a kid who found a doll to play. Maki's granddaughter left Mia alone the living room, gave her Miss personal space. Like that Mia wasted her time on watching TV.

Mia took a long shower when it was around 5 in the evening. She chose the outfit by herself. Since the rain was pouring outside, she decided to wear long sleeves yellow sweater along with black leather short skirt.

The moon black choker and wide retro look sunglasses made her more attractive. She checked the cards to make sure she didn't forget money. Then she simply wore a black boots as her hair was down.

(Picture of outfit is on the top. I give credit to owner)

"Let's go"

Mia spoke to her bodyguard who looked cold as usual. She sat at the back seat of the car. "Drive to 'Otic' restaurant" she ordered as the bodyguard obeyed. Because of the heavy rain, Mia told the bodyguard to lower the aircon.

Whenever the rain became heavy, the lightning and thunder would follow as well. Mia was not afraid of thunder nor lightning, she just missed the day where Henry died for her. That day was the biggest regret of her.

'I miss you, Henry'

A soft smile appeared on Mia's face as she leaned on the car window with eyes closed. "Henry.." her voice was heard in the car since the car was in silence. The bodyguard checked Mia through the back mirror.

But he didn't say nor do anything, he continued to drive. "Miss" he called Mia who was closing her eyes tightly. "Miss" he called again but the young woman didn't respond. He started to panic. "Mia!" He called her name loudly as the young woman opened her eyes in hurry.

She quickly strengthened her back and stared at her bodyguard. "What? What happened? What's wrong?" She questioned innocently while the bodyguard stared at her blankly. Mia could see the panics and worries in her bodyguard's eyes.

"You were not responding to me" he spoke with furrowed eyebrows. "Oh, I apologize. I was thinking about something and fell asleep" she lied through her teeth. The bodyguard didn't say anything and stared at Mia for a moment.

"Are we arrived?" She asked him. "Yes" he answered as turned his head back to the front. Mia looked around and found out she was at the car parking. She put out her phone, made a call to Bailey Joy. "Hello!" The excited voice was heard from the side of her phone.

"Hey! I am arrived" Mia spoke.

"Then come inside the restaurant. I have sent a waiter to pick you" Bailey said. "Great then see you" "See you!" They two hung up the phone. "Alright, I will call you when I finish" Mia said to the bodyguard as she went out of the car.

"Miss Mia, wait" the bodyguard's voice stopped Mia. "Please let me send you to the entrance" he spoke with his usual cold face. Mia paused for a moment. She looked out of the window, the rain was getting heavier.

She might end up completely soaking wet if she ran to the entrance. "Yea, that's a good idea" she agreed as the bodyguard went out of the car with an umbrella in his hands. He walked towards the other side.

The bodyguard opened the car door while he covered the girl with an umbrella. Mia went out of the car and stood beside her bodyguard. 'It is freezing!' Mia screamed in her mind as she grabbed her bodyguard's arm.

The bodyguard didn't complain about it and walked Mia to the entrance. When they arrived, Mia didn't even get a rain drop on her. "You are soaking wet in rain" Mia smiled awkwardly at the bodyguard.

"It's ok"

"Then see you!" Mia bit goodbye and walked into the restaurant. A young man in waiter suit walked towards Mia with a big grin on his face. "Are you Mia Grace?" Mia nodded with a small smile. "Miss Bailey Joy told me to bring you"

"Yes" "Please follow me then" Mia followed the waiter. They walked up to the second floor where richest people could eat. Mia saw to the VIP tables. A big room which only actors and famous people could book. There were only a few people in the room.

Mia explored the room with her ocean blue eyes. "Mia!!" A young woman's voice startled everyone in the room including Mia. People stared at the young woman who shouted as if she didn't care about others.

Mia lowered her head in embarrassment. 'Gosh, seriously. Why the hell are you shouting?' Mia might be scolding at her friend but she didn't show any annoyance on her face. She hugged her friend tightly. Bailey Joy hugged back. Mia sat down beside her friend, Bailey.

"This is my boyfriend.."

Bailey introduced to her friend. Mia turned her head to the man who was looking at them with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Miss Mia Grace" Bailey's boyfriend greeted Mia as he shook hands with Mia.

Mia didn't notice another man who was sitting beside Bailey's boyfriend. "Oh by the way, he brought his brother as well" Bailey spoke as she pointed her hand at the young man next to Bailey's boyfriend. It was the moment Mia felt like lightning struck her.

"This is my boyfriend, Roman Silas and this is his brother Dean Silas. And she is my friend, Mia Grace" Bailey Joy introduced the three to each other. "You... You are dating Roman Silas?" Mia asked while her eyes were locked with Dean's.

"Yes" Bailey answered with a grin.

•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)