~25~ Are You Going To Kill Me?

Start from the beginning

George stood on the pathway, admiring the flowers that were in the yard. He smiled at their beauty before directing his gaze to the blonde that was struggling to lock the door.

"You need help?" George walked up to the taller boy and took the house keys, locking the door with ease.

"You're such an idiot." George mumbled, a smile on his face. The blonde rolled his eyes and walked off the porch.

"Where are we going anyways?" George asked, headed towards the passenger seat of the Mercedes. He went to open the door but it was locked. Confused, he turned around to Clay who was leaning on the motorcycle that was parking in the driveway. George's eyes went wide.

"No way. Nope. Nope. Nope." George frantically shook his head.

"I am NOT getting on that death trap. No way." George crossed his arms and leaned on the car door. Clay was laughing, his lips pulling into a smirk.

"Oh come on now. It'll be fun." Clay grabbed the spare helmet and extended his arm to George. George didn't take it, he just shook his head. Clay, who was not really surprised, sighed.

"Do you trust me, George?" The blonde asked, walking up to the brunette whose sudden confident stance was wavering into a nervous one. George thought for a moment, he thought about how Clay had moved around his life for the past couple days to fit George and Beth in the picture. How he took care of him when George almost drowned. How he, for some weird reason, felt safe with him.

"Yeah, Clay. I trust you." And with that, Clay handed the helmet to George who took it hesitantly. They walked over to the motorbike, Clay sat on the seat and put on his own helmet (safety first guys). George followed suit, sitting behind the tall blonde.

Clay started the engine, making a loud revving sound as he did so. Startled, George wrapped his arms around the blonde's torso tightly.

"If you kill us I swear to god." George mumbled, his voice loud enough for Clay to hear. The blonde laughed before gripping the handles and kicking up the kickstand.

"Ready?" Clay asked for approval before starting, in fear of having a panicked George on the vehicle. The brunette nodded. Clay pulled out of the driveway, picking up speed a bit as he left the neighborhood. George held onto the boy in front of him tighter. He could feel the taller boy's abs through his shirt which made him blush.

George took a deep breath in. His eyes closed out of fear of panicking while on the motorcycle. After about a few minutes he had built up the courage to open his eyes. The wind blew through the small holes in his knitted sweater.

His eyes opened into a squint. He was met with street posts lighting up the road. There were some shops open on the strip mall they were passing through. George fully opened his eyes and they widened. He sat up a bit and got a better view of what was happening around him.

The trees that canopied over the street blocked the moonlight while ever so slightly brightening the trees. They bristled in the wind. He looked around some more. They were on a side street now. Hold on, this looks familiar.

George thought for a moment, enjoying the freedom he felt at that moment. No worries, no stress. He was calm. It was calm. There was a suddenly slight adrenaline rush at the feeling. Nobody was out, there was no traffic. The weather was warm and refreshing, the feeling of the temperature enveloped George to the bone, making him feel safe.

Suddenly Clay started to slow down into a stop. When George shook out of his trance he saw he was at a familiar place. Delilah's Diner. He smiled then let go of the blonde when the motorbike came to a complete stop.