~4~ Blush Pink Nail Polish

TW⚠️implied talk of sexual assault (not detailed or really mention, just implied), talk of abuse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick

WHO?

WHAT?

WHEN?

WHERE?

HOW?

Clay

Jesus

Its not that big of a deal my god-

I'll answer your questions when we vc

Ill be on in like 10 minutes.

Clay turned his phone off and made his way upstairs to his room. He boot up his PC and hopped onto discord. He messaged Sapnap (Nick) to join vc 4. Almost immediatly he joined.

"Hellooo Dreamm" Sapnap said in a happy mood.

"Hi Sapnap" Clay said, pulling up Minecraft.

"So WHO IS IT" Sapnap near yells into his mic filled with excitement and anticipation.

"That's the problem. I don't know." Clay says as he sighs.

"What do you mean 'I don't know'?" Sapnap asks confused.

"So you see, I went to this diner. Well, the diner. Delilah's diner. And it was like I don't know 2am and I went in to like clear my head and get coffee. There was one other person in the diner a-"

"BRUH WHY WERE YOU OUT AT 2AM?? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KIDNAPPED IDIOT!" Sapnap yelled.

"Oh my god let me finish-" Clay said, rolling his eyes.

"Alright alright go on." Sapnap said.

"So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted-" Clay says with a hint of annoyance and a small laugh along with it.

"I was at the diner and there was this other kid there. He wore a light blue crewneck with a white button up underneath it. Along with like black skinny jeans." Clay said, recalling the memory from earlier.

"I was about to leave and I ran into him. Literally. I ran right into him and knocked him on the floor." Clay said rubbing his forehead, Sapnap was laughing his ass off.

"I guess you swept him off his feet" Sapnap laughed even harder.

"Whatever- Anyway he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen" Clay said, blushing at the thought.

"Ouch" Sapnap whined, pretending that his feelings were hurt.

"Yeah we like looked at each other for a while but it was weird. It was like I knew him? I don't know Sapnap, he was so unique. From his voice to his eyes, his face. Just him I guess."

"Aww alright loverboy, what's his name?" Sapnap asked, being intrigued by this guy.

"That's the thing, Sapnap. I don't know. I didn't get his name. I was too dumbfounded and out of it that he left before I could ask I guess." Clay said, kind of embarrassed and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Idiot." Sapnap simply said. Clay rolled his eyes and laughed, agreeing with him.

"Yeah I can't stop thinking about him but the problem is I will probably never find him. Florida is a big state." Clay said, signing.