~6~Back To Where We Met

No Tw guys <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clay was putting the dishes away and cleaning up the mess made from last night's pizza. Drista was passed out on the couch. The clock read 11:30am. Today's plan was to play some Minecraft with Nick, Bad, and Zak.

Clay finished cleaning up and made his way upstairs and turned his PC on. He joined the discord call and was welcomed to Bad yelling language and Zak yelling curse words to add to the other's anger. Clay chuckled and then said hey to the group.

"LANGUAGE SKEPPY" Bad yelled. "Oh hi, Dream! How are you" his tone completely changed. Sapnap and Skeppy were bursting into laughter.

"Hey Dreamie" Sapnap said.

"What's up Dream" Skeppy greeted.

"Nothing much." Clay shrugged.

"Nothing except dreaming over a boy he doesn't know the name of" Sapnap cooed. He started giggling at himself.

"I am NOT." Clay said defensively.

"Suree you aren't Dreamie." Sapnap said, you could hear the smirk through the screen

"Why don't you just go back to the diner and see if he's there?" Sapnap questioned.

"What makes you think he'll be there Sapnap?" Clay asked, obviously annoyed.

"What if he is?" Sapnap replied. Maybe he's right. Maybe that Karl guy knows his name? Maybe the brunette will be there and I could actually talk to them this time.

"You're lowkey right, Sapnap." Clay mumbled.

"What was that?!" Sapnap said. Refusing to feed his ego Clay didn't say anything. The four were playing Minecraft for hours, building houses and trolling Bad. It was mostly Skeppy doing that though. Clay looked at the time and saw that it read 6:37pm. He decided to call it a night and logged off.

"Imma go guys, I'll talk to you guys later." Everyone said goodby and Clay left the call. He sighed as he turned his computer off and plopped down on his bed. He checked his phone to see a message from his mom.

Mom

Hi honey, there has been an issue and I'll be gone sooner. I sent more money into your account for food and groceries. I might be back on Sunday instead of Friday. I'm so sorry! Tell Drista that I'm sorry too. Be safe, love you.

4:23pm

Read at 6:40

Clay

All good mom, thanks. Love you.

Delivered at 6:41pm

Clay turned off his phone and made his way out of his room. He knocked on his sister's door.

"Come in!" She yelled over the music that was playing loudly behind the door. She was sitting in her bed on her laptop with a sketchbook to her right. She's probably drawing, Clay though. He went into her room and sat at her desk chair.

"What do you wanna eat for dinner?" Clay asked, messing with the pencils that laid on the light brown table.

"Anything works. You know I don't care" She laughed, closing her computer and turning her attention to her brother.

"Chinese?"

"Sounds good. Also is it okay if my friend Avery comes over? We wanted to hang and stuff." Drista asked, nervously picking at her nail polish that laid on her nails.

"Friend?" Clay smirked. He saw Dristas cheeks turn a light shade of red and her eyes immediately focused on her hands.

"She's just my friend Clay" She mumbled, her eyes still focusing on her hands.

"Uh huh yeah okay sure, I believe you." Clay laughed and Drista turned a dark shade of red. His sister was 15 years old and was an incoming sophomore whereas he was an incoming senior.

"She can come over, the door stays open though" Clay said, laughing slightly. Drista punched his arm and started laughing with him.

"I'm messing around, I'm gonna order food but I might leave around 9 or 10 so make sure your "friends" parents know that" Clay said, standing up. Drista nodded and grabbed her phone to text what he assumed was Avery.

Clay left her room and shut the door behind him. He ordered the food and fed patches. Clay laid in his bed while he waited for the food to arrive. Avery was at the house and the girls hurried upstairs. When he finished eating and went upstairs and knocked on the door. No response. Okayyy weird she always responds. Clays eyes went wide then he smirked. He knocked again but louder.

"W-What?!" He heard his sister stutter yell.

"I'm leaving! Call me if you need me!" Clay yelled. He quickly went down the stairs and grabbed his phone, opening up his messages.

Clay

Don't do anything I would do while I'm not home loser

9:44pm

Read at 9:45pm

Drista 🍴

Shut up

Read at 9:45pm

Clay laughed and grabbed his keys and headed out the door. He was headed to the diner, it was a long shot of course but it was worth it. He couldn't get the guy out of his head. It kept replaying over and over and over again in his mind. He arrived at the diner but was greeted by a different person this time, their name being "Tommy" and not Karl.

"Hey, is a Guy named Karl working today?" Clay asked the tall blonde kid at the counter.

"Uhm I don't think I can tell you that, legally ya know?" The kid said, awfully annoyed for some reason. He had a british accent.

"Oh, alright man." Clay sighed and sat in the booth in the back that had a perfect view of the door. There were a few people in the diner but none of them was the one he wanted to see.

Time flew and it was almost 1am, there was no sign of the brunette boy. That is until the door opened. The bell rang as an indication someone came through the door. Clay looked up and a slight smile spread across his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 989 (sorry for the shorter chapt but it was a double upload so 😼)

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter:[ I split up the last chapter and this one because it was over 2000 words and I was like Woah- Anywho you know the drill! Constructive critzicm is encouaged. Make sure you drink water and remember to eat today. You are loved!!

Vote?:]

Until next time Lovley's 

Lex<3