~25~ Are You Going To Kill Me?

Start from the beginning

"Hey loser I'm going to Avery's for a bit. I'll see you later" Clay looked up from his desk and smiled lightly, nodding in approval. Drista saw that George wasn't in the room and Beth wasn't behind her. She walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"Hey you idiot" Her voice a little bit above a whisper. Clay looked up with a puzzled look.

"Yeah?" He looked confused at the serious look on his sisters face.

"Make sure you use protection tonight" Drista smirked before getting up from the bed quickly and running out the door, closing it as she ran out. Clay sat in his chair fighting the urge to tackle her, blushed crimson dusted his cheeks.

-

(George POV 3rd person)

Beth had told George that she was going to Tommy's for a little bit and would be home by midnight. Since they weren't little kids anymore Beth's curfew was midnight, even though it was a school night.

George was in the bathroom fixing his hair and fixing his makeup. Ugh why do I care? I look fine. You got this. It's just two dudes hanging out, nothing weird about that. George straightened his cropped sweater. It was an oversized knitted maroon one that his sister had made for him, the material was soft and light. Enough to warm him up if he was cold but not too warm that made him uncomfortable. It had long sleeves that puffed out a bit but tightened around his wrists. To match that, he wore dark blue jeans. He had red thrifted gummy bear earrings dangling from his ears (my friend has these and they are so flipping cute).

As for shoes, he hadn't decided. It was between a pair of vans or hightop converse. He also had a small golden butterfly necklace hanging from his neck. George sighed as he finished fluffing his hair and walked out of the bathroom. Clay was downstairs waiting for the brunette to finish up.

George checked his phone. 5:55pm. He made his way out of Clay's room, shutting the door behind him and making sure the lights were turned off. He walked down the stairs. The blonde was in the living room scrolling through his phone, Patches was curled up on his lap.

George smiled at the sight of him and the cat. It looked so cute. Why is he so cute? Patches is so adorable and for what? Almost as if Clay had a sense of someone staring at him he looked up to be met with dark hazel eyes.

(Clay POV 3rd person real quick lol)

Clay's eyes widened a bit when he saw George. He eyes trailing what the boy was wearing. He had on a pair of dark skinny jeans that shaped his body perfectly, they were high waisted so they fit snuggly above george's waist. The brunette's sweater caught Clay's eye, it was a dark red color. It complimented George's skin tone perfectly, making his skin look ever so brighter. Oh my god, he looks... stunning.

(George POV 3rd person)

George stood in the doorway, nervous out of his mind. He didn't really know why he was nervous, it was him and Clay going out as friends to some unknown location. Nothing to be nervous about.

Clay got up from the couch, his eyes not breaking eye contact with George's.

"You look good" Clay was at a loss for words as he scanned George's body again. The brunette flushed red and turned around to the door before muttering a "thanking you." He had chosen which shoes he was going to wear.

George slipped on the red converse, making sure to tie the shoes into a double knot.

"There's no way you're gonna be able to untie these." George siad, pointing to his shoes. Clay laughed in response, shaking his head.

"I told you, I don't untie your shoes! Why won't you believe me?" Clay playfully whined. George rolled his eyes and walked out the door. He didn't realize that Clay hadn't grabbed his usual set of keys.